Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

Speedster

Honorary Master
"Have a Revolving Loan or Unsecured Revolving Facility with a minimum limit of R45 000 and have an outstanding balance between 40% and 100% of your limit"

Does having a fusion account get you these points? If so, can someone explain to me what the 24 hour rule is, is the R45 000 referring to the credit limit and the outstanding balance part please. Thanks
No. You need a revolving loan or unsecured revolving facility

Codebreaker007

Besides the usual easy ways getting points, how are people on PW reaching Level 5? (excluding having fixed deposits/investments) ? Especially now that there are no credit status and smart budget points?

Also in terms of ebucks, is it better to have a Fusion or an Islamic cheque account? Fusion will give you 1000 points and Islamic concession is also 1000 points but you can't have both

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Besides the usual easy ways getting points, how are people on PW reaching Level 5? (excluding having fixed deposits/investments) ? Especially now that there are no credit status and smart budget points?

Also in terms of ebucks, is it better to have a Fusion or an Islamic cheque account? Fusion will give you 1000 points and Islamic concession is also 1000 points but you can't have both
I have 3500usd in global account, seems be enough for me reach level 5 without taking out life insurance etc. Yes it does not generate any interest, but the free money from ebucks is more than the interest would be.

Reactions: air

Spizz

Goat Botherer
I was just looking back at my accounts and realised I bought two bottles of water from a SASOL last week and used Apple Pay with my FNB card. A whole R22 worth.

Im wondering now if that will that cause a problem for my Engen spend?

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
I was just looking back at my accounts and realised I bought two bottles of water from a SASOL last week and used Apple Pay with my FNB card. A whole R22 worth.

Im wondering now if that will that cause a problem for my Engen spend?
It might yes, but under R100 they will fix it without receipt.. myself went caltex shop yesterday, but was only R90

Spizz

Goat Botherer
It might yes, but under R100 they will fix it without receipt.. myself went caltex shop yesterday, but was only R90

Thanks for the info. I reckon such a small amount is self explanatory so even if I have to query it, as long as the eBucks are in for Black Friday :p

But yeah, I get so used to using my watch to pay that it never even crossed my mind. I’d only dashed in to use the toilet and grabbed some water without thinking.

fruitbat

Expert Member
Do we still need to go into overdraft to get 1000pts? or has that behavioural thing ended?

nico_db

Is there another way to transfer eBucks? I regularly see on this forum people selling eB50k+; but as far as I can tell on the website there is a cap of eB35k per month to transfer.
1634474204185.png

cozinsky

Expert Member
Do we still need to go into overdraft to get 1000pts? or has that behavioural thing ended?
Seems you don't get any points for that anymore. I double checked the rules and it is not there. So I stopped going into my overdraft.

airborne

Honorary Master
Is there another way to transfer eBucks? I regularly see on this forum people selling eB50k+; but as far as I can tell on the website there is a cap of eB35k per month to transfer.
View attachment 1168896
I recall someone mentioned you do the max transfer on the Ebucks website and then press the back button and it will let you do the max transfer again. That may have only been possible on a mobile browser, possibly Android only using the OS "Back" button.
Has anyone tried that?

McGuywer

Executive Member
I recall someone mentioned you do the max transfer on the Ebucks website and then press the back button and it will let you do the max transfer again. That may have only been possible on a mobile browser, possibly Android only using the OS "Back" button.
Has anyone tried that?
Does not work on Chrome on a computer.
So we still need to test a mobile.

McGuywer

Executive Member
Seems you don't get any points for that anymore. I double checked the rules and it is not there. So I stopped going into my overdraft.
The only mention of it, seems to be this:

Have an active FNB Fusion Private Clients Account with a credit limit and an active FNB Fusion Private Clients card.

So I guess you don't need to go into your overdraft anymore, you do actually need a overdraft.
Mind you, Fusion is overdraft.

Moe_G10

Does transferring money from inter accounts count towards "transact on the app"? Need some easy ways to transact 6 times. Don't really need airtime etc. Fnb pay should count as a transaction but I don't think it does.

Speedster

Honorary Master
Does transferring money from inter accounts count towards "transact on the app"? Need some easy ways to transact 6 times. Don't really need airtime etc. Fnb pay should count as a transaction but I don't think it does.
Yeah, it counts