Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

Pufferfish94

What is the voucher cap for Premier? Sorry I can't find it on their site at all and not sure if its been updated to more than R1000.

Mogo

R 411 000 on a credit card.
:ROFL:
hqdefault.jpg

TurkeyMan

I have a question about what happens to my existing eBucks if I downgrade to Easy. I've moved to Discovery Bank for various reasons. I don't want to completely close everything with FNB, just want to downgrade my premier account after the next allocation to an Easy PAYU as this has the lowest monthly fee.

Does my eBucks account with the current eBucks stay open? Have about 7k in there at the moment and don't necessarily want to spend them now.

airborne

Honorary Master
I have a question about what happens to my existing eBucks if I downgrade to Easy. I've moved to Discovery Bank for various reasons. I don't want to completely close everything with FNB, just want to downgrade my premier account after the next allocation to an Easy PAYU as this has the lowest monthly fee.

Does my eBucks account with the current eBucks stay open? Have about 7k in there at the moment and don't necessarily want to spend them now.
Just remember spending then without level 5 becomes a bit of a useless exercise. Just sell them around BF for a decent rate. I don't think you will lose your eBucks account when you downgrade.

TurkeyMan

Just remember spending then without level 5 becomes a bit of a useless exercise. Just sell them around BF for a decent rate. I don't think you will lose your eBucks account when you downgrade.
Sorry but what am I missing about spending them on level 5 being better? This used to work great when things like Checkers vouchers were 40% off but I haven't seen anything worthwhile on a discount in a while?

airborne

Honorary Master
Sorry but what am I missing about spending them on level 5 being better? This used to work great when things like Checkers vouchers were 40% off but I haven't seen anything worthwhile on a discount in a while?
There are still vouchers 40% off from time to time and 40% of in the eBucks store, you have to watch it though.