Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

airborne

Honorary Master
Just a heads up, after losing my sht when for the 3rd visit my clicks sms vouchers bought on their website was declined it turns out they have discontinued them and will process a refund on them. Weird one and damn annoying.

BBSA

Honorary Master
Just a heads up, after losing my sht when for the 3rd visit my clicks sms vouchers bought on their website was declined it turns out they have discontinued them and will process a refund on them. Weird one and damn annoying.
How do we apply for a refund?

Last edited:

airborne

Honorary Master
How do apply for a refund?
They phoned technical when I was there and they took my details. I'd phone Clicks customer care and ask. As yet I haven't received the email they promised to send me.

BBSA

Honorary Master
They phoned technical when I was there and they took my details. I'd phone Clicks customer care and ask. I haven't received the email they promised to send me.
Not good, please let me know if you hear anything.

bar1

Expert Member
Hi, so i opened a fixed deposit account, i was under the impression the amount will be locked for a year but i can always add to it....but every time i try to add i get an error.
so can you add money to a fixed deposit account?

Edit: ok private banker advised me i can not add money to fixed deposit....doesn't make sense to me...but anyways....

Last edited:

Ecco

Executive Member
Hey guys are there caps on how much you earn on qualifying spend at ebucks partners?

E.g I spent R10k at clicks ( I paid all my easypay bills on the app and did a big whack of baby shopping there). I been on level 5 in Sep and Oct (so far).

Am I missing something on why I only earned R300 on not R1500?

Also on Netflix, I am not getting 40% back? I have my spouse's account linked since August.

Any help appreciated.

master4real

Hey guys are there caps on how much you earn on qualifying spend at ebucks partners?

E.g I spent R10k at clicks ( I paid all my easypay bills on the app and did a big whack of baby shopping there). I been on level 5 in Sep and Oct (so far).

Also on Netflix, I am not getting 40% back? I have my spouse's account linked since August.

Any help appreciated.
Yes, there are caps. I assume you are on premier where clicks, checkers and engen are capped at R2000.

Spizz

Goat Botherer

Any help appreciated.

There are caps for most of not all. Definitely for Clicks depending on what account you have. For private clients for example it was like max R375 iirc. Checkers was about the same.

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member
Quick question to the fundis.. So I needed petrol urgently.. Nearest garage was a sasol... Did not use my cheque or credit card... But used my daughters FNBY account.. Will I be disqualified from earning.. Or is it only applicable to cheque and cc. Amount was R50 of that makes any diff

Last edited:

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Hmm still no double feul ebucks, I guess it night be worth while to wait till black Friday and get more value of selling it

Tman*

Expert Member
Has anyone else's "grow your investment account by X" also dissappeared under "save" in track my rewards?

I used to have 4 actions in progress under save. Now there is only 3.

Edit: i haven't changed any of my savings accounts

Speedster

Honorary Master
Quick question to the funds.. So I needed petrol urgently.. Nearest garage was a sasol... Did not use my cheque or credit card... But used my daughters FNBY account.. Will I be disqualified from earning.. Or is it only applicable to cheque and cc. Amount was R50 of that makes any diff
I very much doubt FNBy activity affects your eB

marbro

Quick question to the fundis.. So I needed petrol urgently.. Nearest garage was a sasol... Did not use my cheque or credit card... But used my daughters FNBY account.. Will I be disqualified from earning.. Or is it only applicable to cheque and cc. Amount was R50 of that makes any diff
No, you will still be good on it.

If my wife puts in petrol using her account , it doesnt affect me either. We have linked accounts.

Hmm still no double feul ebucks, I guess it night be worth while to wait till black Friday and get more value of selling it
Mine showed this morning.

marbro

oh and under R100 gets corrected without a slip anyways. Someone could gamble and put in fuel for R90 to test for us

Tman543

Hi, so i opened a fixed deposit account, i was under the impression the amount will be locked for a year but i can always add to it....but every time i try to add i get an error.
so can you add money to a fixed deposit account?

Edit: ok private banker advised me i can not add money to fixed deposit....doesn't make sense to me...but anyways....
You can only add/withdraw money on the maturity date, you could change it to a month fixed deposit but would be less % interest earned. Just to point out FNB fixed deposit are very average compared to other products, there are better alternatives.

airborne

Honorary Master
So easypay isn't working on my MTN bill, I did one payment on Clicks online nearly a month ago and the Easypay website itself 3 weeks ago and neither has come through, both detected the easypay number as being correct and that it was an MTN bill. Suppose theres not much else I can do?