Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

Napalm2880

Expert Member
Indeed they not going just give it a away Fnb also gives 50% discount on lawyers fees, on certain lawyers being used. Also applies If you apply directly
In my recent property purchase I saved R17k in lawyers fees thanks to the discount and my wife and I were each credited with 30k eBucks. Not bad at all.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
In my recent property purchase I saved R17k in lawyers fees thanks to the discount and my wife and I were each credited with 30k eBucks. Not bad at all.
Damn wonder if my wife will also get the ebucks lol still need fnb to actually give me the bond what mess this process was with them so far

zerocool2009

Executive Member
Playing banks up to each other to "win more" ... The eB perk is related attorney registration fees and your first Debit Order only. So if you want to go direct via FNB (and have the red, green or blue bank's quote) and see if they will better the interest rate ...

The biggest win (related to this a few years back, someone who banks with standard bank bought a R128 000 000 house ! The saved a HUGE amount !!!! As in MASSIVE !

Newb-ucks

Playing banks up to each other to "win more" ... The eB perk is related attorney registration fees and your first Debit Order only. So if you want to go direct via FNB (and have the red, green or blue bank's quote) and see if they will better the interest rate ...

The biggest win (related to this a few years back, someone who banks with standard bank bought a R128 000 000 house ! The saved a HUGE amount !!!! As in MASSIVE !
Is there a cap associated with this?

Speedster

Honorary Master
Lol. And so the confusion starts.

Now, if only we had the rules....

TedLasso

Expert Member
Aw man that will be FANTASTIC!!!!
And would make my life even more complicated. Have a WWCC and normally use it for all the woolies purchases (3% cashback on everything) but more for the healthy food stuff (25% discovery cashback).

Have been using checkers/FNB for all the 'unhealthy' stuff.

Would be cool regardless

duckgray

And would make my life even more complicated. Have a WWCC and normally use it for all the woolies purchases (3% cashback on everything) but more for the healthy food stuff (25% discovery cashback).

Have been using checkers/FNB for all the 'unhealthy' stuff.

Would be cool regardless
Same here but i would say the 25% trumps the most probable 15% ebucks.

Jeffafa

Good day

Anyone with a wimpy voucher they not going to use,can I please have it, can you please pm.