Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

hellfire

Honorary Master
Just a heads up, after losing my sht when for the 3rd visit my clicks sms vouchers bought on their website was declined it turns out they have discontinued them and will process a refund on them. Weird one and damn annoying.
What SMS vouchers are you referring to?

bar1

Expert Member
You can only add/withdraw money on the maturity date, you could change it to a month fixed deposit but would be less % interest earned. Just to point out FNB fixed deposit are very average compared to other products, there are better alternatives.
so what investment should i get?i already have money maximizer, would like something with good return + of course get some ebucks points.....

Fcon_Vpro

Expert Member
So easypay isn't working on my MTN bill, I did one payment on Clicks online nearly a month ago and the Easypay website itself 3 weeks ago and neither has come through, both detected the easypay number as being correct and that it was an MTN bill. Suppose theres not much else I can do?

My payments last month did not come through either ....
I did a payment this past Saturday and it reflected within 3 days.
So far only my very first payment didn't work quickly and I waited about a week.
Much better experience than with the credit card payments on the app.
But I've also only done 3 payments so far.

@airborne I'm sure you can contact MTN with the code you used and get them to allocate it?

airborne

Honorary Master
I did a payment this past Saturday and it reflected within 3 days.
So far only my very first payment didn't work quickly and I waited about a week.
Much better experience than with the credit card payments on the app.
But I've also only done 3 payments so far.

@airborne I'm sure you can contact MTN with the code you used and get them to allocate it?
Hey that's something I can do, I didn't think about that, I'll give it a try, thanks

Asko

Advice please, how do I open an FNBy account for my daughter and link it to my account?

e4et

Expert Member
I hate this DebiCheck kak. They told me they cancelled my life cover, but I did not get a notice to approve the debit order :mad:
I got the notice for my credit card, logged into the app and clicked on approve, received a letter today from fnb about a debit order authorization agreement and how this allows them to use various types of debit orders for collecting my monthly repayments.

I logged into the app now and see the credit card debicheck is listed under the cancelled mandates section.

bleh...

airborne

Honorary Master
I got the notice for my credit card, logged into the app and clicked on approve, received a letter today from fnb about a debit order authorization agreement and how this allows them to use various types of debit orders for collecting my monthly repayments.

I logged into the app now and see the credit card debicheck is listed under the cancelled mandates section.

bleh...
I also have no idea what they want me to do, something is broken.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
My metal card is still find just a bit of scratches etc
4a76db90082ceb594c6c68cca82a8378.jpg

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Ebucks called me now, they say the feul allocation has been approved. I should get it within 5 working days