Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

Tman*

Expert Member
Has anyone else's "grow your investment account by X" also disappeared under "save" in track my rewards?

I used to have 4 actions in progress under save. Now there is only 3.

Edit: i haven't changed any of my savings accounts
anyone?

I updated my APP - still shows 3

SiR_BP

Garmin Fenix 6X Pro is 40% off on the App

Attachments

• 86EF3FEF-9A22-47AD-AF9E-7B3932A6853C.jpeg
    86EF3FEF-9A22-47AD-AF9E-7B3932A6853C.jpeg
    123.6 KB · Views: 105

hellfire

Honorary Master
I got the notice for my credit card, logged into the app and clicked on approve, received a letter today from fnb about a debit order authorization agreement and how this allows them to use various types of debit orders for collecting my monthly repayments.

I logged into the app now and see the credit card debicheck is listed under the cancelled mandates section.

bleh...
They have to send you a letter after making debit order changes (every credit financial services company should be doing the same)

sammi01

Can somebody confirm please. Subscribing to a monthly in-app purchase, like Lightroom, via the Google Play store counts as one of the four transactions for 'Streaming & online platforms'. Thanks.

Speedster

Honorary Master
Can somebody confirm please. Subscribing to a monthly in-app purchase, like Lightroom, via the Google Play store counts as one of the four transactions for 'Streaming & online platforms'. Thanks.
Correct. I've got a subscription to an app via Google Play and it counts

e4et

Expert Member
Guys, are your apps doing the same thing?
Sometimes 4 to 5 times while I'm trying to use the app, it goes stupid like this, does t matter if I'm on wifi or mobile connection. Screenshot_20211021-122111.jpg

airborne

Honorary Master
Has anyone else got delayed smart spend, mines showing R5k when I'm past R10k spend?

Spizz

Goat Botherer
Has anyone else got delayed smart spend, mines showing R5k when I'm past R10k spend?

If you click on the bit that says “view breakdown” in the window at the top of the page, it tells you last time it was updated. Mine says 20 October so last couple of days not added yet.

Spectralwarrior

Can one still pay an electricity/water bill at a Checkers till with groceries or will they ask you to go to the Moneymarket counter?

Spectralwarrior

In my experience the smart spend is always delayed which makes it hard to keep track. If you spend near the end of the month it switches over to 0 before the last smart spend is added. Usually that last smart spend amount is only paid around the 8th of the next month.