- Jan 19, 2009
See hidden discussions | Win great prizes | Get free support
If they do just load up a gift card at a till and then use that at the money market, at some Checkers the cashier's or manager's are really sticky/doff.Can one still pay an electricity/water bill at a Checkers till with groceries or will they ask you to go to the Moneymarket counter?
Reminder: Your behaviour and spend in October will determine your Ebucks level in November... which determines what % discount you will have on Black Friday.
Make sure you do what you need to do so that you're on L5 by the end of this month.
Does one get points for Onedrive subscriptions?Ebucks monthly reminders:
1. View the "track my rewards" tab on the app. FNB app -> Ebucks -> Earn -> Track my rewards [500 points]
2. Set up at least 3 Smart budget categories and access your Smart budget every month [1000 points] (not applicable to Private Wealth clients)
3. Maintain a healthy credit score and access your Smart budget each month (not applicable to Private Wealth clients):
Light amber status: 1000 points
Light green status: 1000 points
Dark green status: 1000 points
4. (if you have kids) Have a transactional FNBy account OR grow your FNBy savings account balance [1000 points]:
5. App transactions (app payments/transfers) [2000 points]:
Premier: 6 transactions
PC: 8 transactions
PW: 10 transactions
6. FNB Pay app payment (Tap to pay, Scan to Pay or Checkout) [500 points/1000 points with VCC]:
Premier: 2 transactions
PC: 3 transactions
PW: 4 transactions
Two easy ways to achieve this:
Buy airtime from Takealot and select Masterpass as the checkout method and scan the QR code using FNB Pay.
Donate to Gift of the Givers by scanning their Masterpass code and paying with FNB Pay: https://giftofthegivers.org/make-a-difference/donate-with-masterpass/
This option is a bit faster than the Takealot method (you don't have to add to cart and do the whole checkout process)
7. Streaming or online platforms:
Make use of/make a payment to any of the following platforms:
Deezer, iTunes, Netflix, Spotify, YouTube, Showmax, SweepSouth, Audible, Google Play, Mr D Food, Uber OR Uber Eats, PlayStation, Xbox, Google, Bolt, Checkers Sixty60
2 streaming or online services using Virtual Card: 1000 points
4 streaming or online services, at least 2 using Virtual Card: 1500 points
4 streaming or online services using Virtual Card: 2000 points
These are the ones I did this month. (Previous month's purchases might be cheaper):
7.1. Google Play - Ebook (R0.52) - https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Lukas_Fahrenheit_451_by_Ray_Bradbury?id=hJaEDwAAQBAJ
7.2. Audible - Audiobook (R16.84) - https://www.audible.com/pd/Los-tres-cerditos-Audiobook/8726160730
7.3. iTunes - a single song (R7.99)
7.4. Mr D/Uber/Uber Eats
Historical list of easy wins: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18F51QEhUnM4OAmDjVoccFsBQRpvkqWDIORbvlguzzw8/edit?usp=sharing
Same here! R7.50, R15 and once 20something bucks and sometimes I sit waiting for call from FNB to tell me to contact Ithuba or whatever they are called with regards to claiming my millionsDo you guys even win? The most I ever won is about R300. If I win, it is normally R20 or R30 which means I am running at a loss as I never play less than R150 a time.