Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

billy786

Anyone got Takaful Building Insurance via FNB and earning the 15% ebucks back or is it only for normal FNB Building Insurance?

3WA

Honorary Master
Anyone got Takaful Building Insurance via FNB and earning the 15% ebucks back or is it only for normal FNB Building Insurance?

I have building insurance through FNB brokers, different underwriters. I asked for 15% and they pretty much told me to f*** off.

Ecco

Executive Member
This morning I tried to use my VCC, I don't see it any longer under my cards on the app. So couldn't get the cvv code.

Anybody else having this problem?

Hanno Labuschagne

Journalist
Staff member
Just thought I'd share I now owe FNB over 3,000 eBucks that I spent during the month after the bank adjusted my reward level for September from 5 to 4 due to a Checkers Sixty60 transaction on 29 September 2021 which was only banked by the merchant on 4 October. Also lost out on the additional fuel double-up for level 5.

So, be sure to perform all your qualifying transactions at least a week ahead of the end of the month, or they might not count. And maybe also keep the eBucks for more than a month to ensure no nasty surprises.

3WA

Honorary Master
Just thought I'd share I now owe FNB over 3,000 eBucks that I spent during the month after the bank adjusted my reward level for September from 5 to 4 due to a Checkers Sixty60 transaction on 29 September 2021 which was only banked by the merchant on 4 October. Also lost out on the additional fuel double-up for level 5.

So, be sure to perform all your qualifying transactions at least a week ahead of the end of the month, or they might not count. And maybe also keep the eBucks for more than a month to ensure no nasty surprises.
Amazing that the back automatically assigns your reward level and then claws back from you if they get it wrong. If they’re going to argue over pennies, they must get it right on their side.

m3z

Hi everyone, last stretch of the month to get those Smart Spend levels and eB points for Scan to Pay transactions. If you're feeling generous and would like to donate, please see the ScanScan QR code for Music Movement NPO. Also check out allmylinks.com/musicmovementza - you will find the Youtube links to original songs suited for kids between the ages of 2 - 6. Thanks and have a great day! SnapScan Donation URL - https://pos.snapscan.io/qr/46EI_bhD

Attachments

• SnapScan Donation - Music Movement NPO.png
    SnapScan Donation - Music Movement NPO.png
    94.3 KB · Views: 68

Sameel

Hello.
Is anyone else's Ebucks tracker doing this?

I have 6 out of 3 smart budgets set up and have checked it. Yet im not being credited with the points?
Am I missing something..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211026_114418.jpg
    Screenshot_20211026_114418.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 72

CUZ_458

Hello.
Is anyone else's Ebucks tracker doing this?

I have 6 out of 3 smart budgets set up and have checked it. Yet im not being credited with the points?
Am I missing something..
the tracking app still has a few bugs so this is normal. Your points will be inlcuded when the level is calculated

azeembozo

Hi
If i purchase a device on the iStore using the promotional budget option - will I be eligible to earn the 15% back in ebucks?

phool

Looks like I have also had the amount of ebucks earned last month suddenly get lower (and I am pretty sure I have not spent any to date) - is this a common issue with FNB?

Having recently joined FNB I must say their mobile app is terrible.

Steady

First time I hear about this, their allocation calc was done a long time after the actual date of the sixty60 transaction was made.......if this is isolated then it may or may not be the real reason.
Doing important transactions the second last day of the month....that is looking for trouble yes. Merchants delaying, old news, has happened to lots and lots of guys and I have seen tens of warnings about it the last few years. yet, some persist in delaying..........until they miss out on a few hunderd rands worth of ebucks.