Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

Blagah

Is the Domestic Lounge access on Premier Fusion only for ORTambo, CPT and King Shaka ?
Or can you enter @ George/PE as well ?

franshorn

Is the Domestic Lounge access on Premier Fusion only for ORTambo, CPT and King Shaka ?
Or can you enter @ George/PE as well ?

Only Slow Lounge access. So only Lanseria, OR Tambo, King Shaka and Cape Town International Airports according to the FNB website.

cozinsky

Expert Member
Yeah, reckon it’s going to carry over even though it did reflect as paid and the account debited on the 30th. I’ll wait for the first update to this months smart spend and drop them a line.
I am not sure if it will help because that’s how the system works. If you phone them, please let me know the outcome.

Spizz

Goat Botherer
I am not sure if it will help because that’s how the system works. If you phone them, please let me know the outcome.

So I sent them a message through the app yesterday and voila, 3000 smart spend eBucks appear overnight :D

I can only assume because of that message but it may have been automatic?

Tman*

Expert Member

I.am.Sam

Honorary Master
its the 1st time im selling

am i a risk :)

as far as i know its the buyer deposits the money and once payment clears the seller transfers the ebucks

marbro

Expert Member
Anyone can join a public whatsapp group and try to sell you unicorn farts. Having guys from mybb on said groups provides little to no buyer protection, unless you buy directly from them.

Safest way to buy is from people with a proven track record: https://carbonite.co.za/index.php?forums/virtual-currency-trades.31/
anyone can join carbonite and do a few small transactions then decide to steal.
or they can have their accounts hacked... its never going to be 100% safe

On the WA groups, you work with people that have a rep in the group.

Fcon_Vpro

Expert Member
Anyone can join a public whatsapp group and try to sell you unicorn farts. Having guys from mybb on said groups provides little to no buyer protection, unless you buy directly from them.

Safest way to buy is from people with a proven track record: https://carbonite.co.za/index.php?forums/virtual-currency-trades.31/
The problem is that they dont recognise virtual currencies as an item you can rate people on unless things have changed recently.
So if you havent traded in other items and only do virtual currencies, your rating is still poor and doesnt prove anything.