Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

phatfossil

If I pay my municipal bill via the Clicks app, do I also get 15% back? Or just the 20 points?

Steady

Is there a cap for the iStore 15% off
. iStore

• Earn up to 15% back in eBucks when you shop instore and online at iStore and pay with your qualifying FNB Fusion Premier Card, FNB Premier Credit Card and/or FNB Premier Debit card.
  • The amount on which you earn eBucks is limited to a total Rand spend of R17 500 per year, being 1 July – 30 June.
  • Your FNB Fusion Premier Card/FNB Premier Credit Card spend is considered first towards the spend limit.
  • You won't earn eBucks on purchases made using any payment method other than your qualifying FNB Fusion Premier Card, FNB Premier Credit Card and/or FNB Premier Debit card, including part payment using any other payment method.
  • You will only earn eBucks on devices purchased from iStore. You won’t earn eBucks on any contracts taken out from iStore.
  • You can use a combination of eBucks & Rands to pay for your transaction at any iStore.
  • If you haven't yet met the qualifying requirements, you'll earn 0.5% back in eBucks on purchases made at iStore using your FNB Fusion Premier Card, FNB Premier Credit Card or FNB Premier Debit card.

This is premier, PC is R22500

Spizz

Goat Botherer
If I pay my municipal bill via the Clicks app, do I also get 15% back? Or just the 20 points?

There are caps to how much you get back depending on what level and card you have. For me on level 5 and PC account, it is a max of 3750 eB I get back.

airborne

Honorary Master
So I sent them a message through the app yesterday and voila, 3000 smart spend eBucks appear overnight :D

I can only assume because of that message but it may have been automatic?
Mine also appeared today.
Oh cool. Possibly automatic then as I never got any word back from my message.
Mine is still showing as the last update for smart spend being on 28th Oct, is yours now showing as the 31 as the last update?

airborne

Honorary Master
So I sent them a message through the app yesterday and voila, 3000 smart spend eBucks appear overnight :D

I can only assume because of that message but it may have been automatic?
Mine also appeared today.
Oh cool. Possibly automatic then as I never got any word back from my message.
Mine is still showing as the last update for smart spend being on 28th Oct, is yours now showing as the 31 as the last update?

Supercarfan

On my side current month showing last update 1 Nov, but History tab’s breakdown says 28 Oct. Total reported on history tab also doesn’t show that I unlocked the last two tiers, yet I received the ebucks for those last smart spend tiers.

franshorn

On my side current month showing last update 1 Nov, but History tab’s breakdown says 28 Oct. Total reported on history tab also doesn’t show that I unlocked the last two tiers, yet I received the ebucks for those last smart spend tiers.
Mine is showing more smart spend in November than I did in October, and I haven't spend a 10th of the amount they stating.

This must be the longest that the ebucks system has bugs after new rules being imposed.

Spizz

Goat Botherer
Mine is showing more smart spend in November than I did in October, and I haven't spend a 10th of the amount they stating.

This must be the longest that the ebucks system has bugs after new rules being imposed.

Yeah, updated overnight and shows my smart spend as R31,000 odd, and I need to earn a negative amount of R20,000 something to reach the first R10,000 goal

3WA

Honorary Master
Does anyone recall if the iStore had any 40% deals for Black Friday 2019 or 2020.

I think the iPhone 12 mini was very briefly 40% off in the eBucks store last year. Don’t bank on it this year though, since the iStore is a 15% partner.

Arleneg75

I think the iPhone 12 mini was very briefly 40% off in the eBucks store last year. Don’t bank on it this year though, since the iStore is a 15% partner.
Yes, I'm pretty sure the ebucks store won't have apple deals. Just wondering if the iStore will have good deals.

richieza

Yes, I'm pretty sure the ebucks store won't have apple deals. Just wondering if the iStore will have good deals.
iStore had 15% off on some stuff - old ipads / macbooks etc.. there were some accessories 60% off
You might be able to get previous generations stuff cheaper this year. but no one running a set % off {like the eBucks 40%}

TheOneOrNot

Does anyone know if FNB Connect monthly contract qualifies for 15% back in ebucks monthly ? Did search the thread. Thanks