Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

airborne

Honorary Master
Can any kind/brave soul(a long standing member) on level 5 sell me R1350 eBucks at 11c a pop and order an iPad 32GB(currently 40% off) and get it delivered to me?

I could also buy the R1350 eBucks at 11c each from anyone that's looking to sell and then I just need someone on level 5 to order the ipad.

I'll send the balance of the eBucks and EFT obviously before you order, I duffed my levels in April, so I'm still on 4 till eBucks are allocated this month. Who knows what lies ahead if I don't move to Premier with the new rules and I've been hunting for this iPad for a while now.

This iPad:
https://www.ebucks.com/web/shop/productSelected.do?prodId=1047445178&catId=247215548

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Can any kind/brave soul(a long standing member) on level 5 sell me R1350 eBucks at 11c a pop and order an iPad 32GB(currently 40% off) and get it delivered to me?

I could also buy the R1350 eBucks at 11c each from anyone that's looking to sell and then I just need someone on level 5 to order the ipad.

I'll send the balance of the eBucks and EFT obviously before you order, I duffed my levels in April, so I'm still on 4 till eBucks are allocated this month. Who knows what lies ahead if I don't move to Premier with the new rules and I've been hunting for this iPad for a while now.

This iPad:
https://www.ebucks.com/web/shop/productSelected.do?prodId=1047445178&catId=247215548
If you haven't come right tomorrow, pm me

Bees ZA

Isn't it instant below R3500 worth of eBucks or something around there?
Im still limited to 5000 ebucks per transaction due to security reasons. First time doing it. Guess that could also be the reason.

Speedster

Honorary Master
Im still limited to 5000 ebucks per transaction due to security reasons. First time doing it. Guess that could also be the reason.
Everyone is. But you can do multiple transactions until you reach the monthly limit

airborne

Honorary Master
If you haven't come right tomorrow, pm me
Thanks, hope the special is still running, does anyone know typically how long these 40% off sales last?
I just looked now, 500eb per transaction and 3500eb per month, anything over that you have to send via the call centre.
"You can send up to a total of eB35 000 per month to any active eBucks account. For your security, you can only send up to eB5 000 per transaction."

airborne

Honorary Master
Tough luck, seems stock of the iPad is all gone, it's been removed from the store.
I'd still be keen to buy R1350 eBucks at 11c if anyone wants to sell, so if it appears again I can nab one without too much bother.

Apologies for the thread derail!

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member
Hahaha I have been busy placing online orders for their 3 for 2 offers so I can max it out as well. I will run out of space to store these items though...
Lol u can never have enough toilet paper, stasoft and toothpaste

lucifir

Expert Member
Some 40% deals have been loaded.

Mostly the same as mid May, but also this Mi Robot Vacuum Mop which some people spoke about in the old thread.
Go for it. Members here recommended it last year. Absolutely love it.
which version of the Mi Robot Vacuum Mop is this?
The ebucks website is scarce on details on this item.

TurkeyMan

"Have an FNB Fixed Deposit Account and/or a Savings and Investment Account(s) with a term of longer than 7 days and maintain a minimum balance of R13 500 in the account."

Anyone know if this applies to the tax-free cash deposit account? It has a 30 day notice but you also get points for this just for depositing monthly/yearly, so I wonder if both will apply?

Asko

May I please ask someone on L5 to assist in buying the Mi Vaccum Mop for me. I have the ebucks but unfortunately fell to L4...

mr_norris

Expert Member
Sorry peeps, need a clarification on this:

1. If you upgrade from Gold Fusion + Gold cc, to Pemier Fusion + Premier cc, will the R219 cover both?
2. Can you do the upgrade, incl. wife's with "family" option via app/phone(or only at branch)?
3. if app offers PC(pre-approved), can you still do Premier(or it will auto-PC)?

On a side note, still waiting for my May double Clicks allocation. Got a msg today "we're still busy"!?

The new fusion / CC premier combo price is R229. It should cover both, unless they are lying. From the new price doc:

1622792216779.png

I have trust issues with the app - I am getting PC pre-approved as well. I am going to a branch to see if I can upgrade, or perhaps I might try calling them instead.

I can't help with your second question :D