Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

nemo415

43" tv 40% off

CptPeters

I am selling 139 883eb for 11.5c a pop. I have been in two minds on how to go about it, but I figured I'd post early in case there is someone here who is keen.

There are two options here:

* I sell them and go through the motions of calling the call center and transferring. I have seen some people reporting that it takes long to do the transfer. I am unsure.
* I buy what you'd like to buy via the ebucks store, which may be easier. I am on level 5.

If anyone is keen on either option, let me know.

I was initially hoarding and buying up ebucks to get a TV for 40% off, but then that LG C1 special hit, and my knees were weak :D
PM'd

Spizz

Goat Botherer
That's a wrap for the ebucks year. Deals are stupendously good!

Some nice deals indeed. But surely they are going to keep the same format as last year and release some new deals over the next couple of days. It’s not even Friday yet :p

• Haha
Reactions: air

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member
So i need a non smart TV.. Which is better skyworth or hisense.. Skyworth is 40 inch at R5099 less 40%..and hisense is 43 inch at R4400 less 40%..which one is better?

SueC

Looks like they had very little stock… I looked early this morning and there were plenty of laptops and cell phones etc… not much available now :( I hope they put more on.. wish I’d bought !!

Spizz

Goat Botherer
Looks like they had very little stock… I looked early this morning and there were plenty of laptops and cell phones etc… not much available now :( I hope they put more on.. wish I’d bought !!

Seems to be a lot more items on the website than on the app.

Spizz

Goat Botherer
I'm glad the AirPods Max have gone. Was too tempted but I'm holding out for an iPad Pro :D

phatfossil

I placed and order on the Samsung Galaxy A7 Lite, and just now found out that the description is completely wrong

So, the item description on the Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite LTE is not for the lite version, it's for the Tab A7 version. Be careful when ordering this as I've just called them and said they are selling me a product with the wrong description. The A7 lite has a 8.7" screen, 5100mah battery. Their description states it's a 10.2" screen, 7040mah battery and a bunch of other things that the A7 lite does not have. I'm waiting on their call

EDIT: Item has now been removed. Not sure what the hell I'm going to get now

Last edited: