Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

d0b33

Honorary Master
Disappointing that I dropped to level 3. Bought the airfryer anyway.

Mythical-

Be sure to browse the full website.. not all discounted items are shown in the deals section
Thank you for the heads-up! Quite a few items that I can see aren't in the deals, including the linen that the wife wanted.

SiR_BP

Come to think of it I was charged 2500eb for delivery (R250). Is it suppose to be free?
Same my side. The flyer on the site said free delivery. Want to call them and query it, just didn't get the time yet

beta_account

Come to think of it I was charged 2500eb for delivery (R250). Is it suppose to be free?
Yep, same. Plus FNB pay was not working last night to split the delivery fee with the actual ebucks paid for the item. Guess we would have to complain and get paid the delivery fee back in 2022...

the eskimo

Yeah, I just ordered what I wanted to make sure stock doesn't run out. I'll query the delivery fees later.

Fcon_Vpro

Expert Member
Free delivery is not applying on my side... anyone with the same issue?
Happy to pay R81 for the great savings. But im sure with everyone having the same issue that they will probably do a bulk credit once they get an influx of queries.

airborne

Honorary Master
That sucks, I've been diligently focusing on work only to have a quick look at the forum and see the ebucks Bf sale has already started.

Hopefully the bulk of the deals get loaded at the official time

Fcon_Vpro

Expert Member
That sucks, I've been diligently focusing on work only to have a quick look at the forum and see the ebucks Bf sale has already started.

Hopefully the bulk of the deals get loaded at the official time
Majority of the great items I saw at midnight compared to now are gone. But maybe they keep loading stuff on.

Tman543

Majority of the great items I saw at midnight compared to now are gone. But maybe they keep loading stuff on.
Did you see any Samsung or LG TVs at midnight? I will be pissed if I missed out as I have settled on a Hisense.