Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

I am Groot

Just putting it out there - I have 85 839eb left @ 11.5c. Happy to buy on behalf of those who aren't on level 5.

Someone bought a iphone through me and there was no delivery charge.

If those samsung tvs come available, you and I can have a conversation :D

Spizz

Goat Botherer
Samsung 55" 40% off

Tman543

Samsung 55" 40% off

I checked earlier before I pulled the trigger and there wasn't any on 40%. I am so pissed right now. Why couldn't they include this in the TV sections on the deals.

I wander what is the process to refund the ebucks on one item?

SiR_BP

I checked earlier before I pulled the trigger and there wasn't any on 40%. I am so pissed right now. Why couldn't they include this in the TV sections on the deals.

Seems like they adding stuff during the course of the day but need to check both the BF deals section and and the normal categories

Spizz

Goat Botherer

Yeah, it's a bit annoying how they do it in dribs and drabs. I was waiting for an iPad pro or an iPhone 11/12 for my wife whose 11 was nicked. The XR popped up so I just grabbed it but no doubt the 11 or 12 come later and I've not got enough eBucks left for it.

cozinsky

Expert Member
New Apple MacBook Air is 40% off and the iPhone XR also still available at 40% off. (For level 5).