Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

linkinpark

Expert Member
Whats with this delivery fee, trying to buy a pack of Pampers for R240 and they want to change me R107 delivery fee

CUZ_458

Ebucks probably only had a a few units of the PS5 . Seems to be sold out all over

Arthur AnymoreDonuts

I bought a lot of stuff 40% off, and got charged delivery on 3 different orders. Contact center says only items on the Black Friday tab, has no delivery. For everything else discounted you get charged delivery.

oitar

I bought a lot of stuff 40% off, and got charged delivery on 3 different orders. Contact center says only items on the Black Friday tab, has no delivery. For everything else discounted you get charged delivery.
Well mine was on the BF tab, but still had delivery charge. I spoke to the call centre, was told they have issues with the free deliveries atm, but planning to do refunds later.

Arthur AnymoreDonuts

Well mine was on the BF tab, but still had delivery charge. I spoke to the call centre, was told they have issues with the free deliveries atm, but planning to do refunds later.
I also saw that two of my orders were only Black Friday deals and also got charged. Hope they fix and refund.

TedLasso

Expert Member
Question. to make use of these deals, do you need to pay with Ebucks fully? Or can you do part Ebucks / part card ?

Forza

Did you see any Samsung or LG TVs at midnight? I will be pissed if I missed out as I have settled on a Hisense.

The 75" UA8000 was on 40% discount last night at about 20:30 and the 85" Q60A this morning at about 06:20.

I'm patiently waiting on the 75" Q60A.