Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

eshwar

Agreed. But no doubt the site will crash so I imagine that’s the thinking behind it. Midnight also means less traffic so no doubt that’s why Vodacom do it then. And Vodacom at midnight is the place to be next year btw.

But as an aside, the AirPods pro were available for many hours.
Is there a thread about deals on Vodacom? Similar to this thread I guess

Dylan_G

Expert Member
No robotic vacuums this year? I guess everyone that want one, already got their's last year and the year before.

You mean this one?

There was also the Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum-Mop Essentials... Not on the store anymore though.

X-Gamer

Expert Member
Anyone else noticing that Smart Spend is nowhere close to the actual online spend? I bought a GPU earlier this month, and it seems they completely ignored the transaction.

Fcon_Vpro

Expert Member
Rebeltech. They use Payflex for credit card payment processing.
My understanding of payflex is that they reserve the full amount but only clear the monthly amount owing.
So your smart spend will probably only reflect the cleared amount and not the reserved amount

nivek

Honorary Master
I was looking out for a few things, so when I had nothing to do, I was refreshing the eBucks deals lol
I've been refreshing all day too, hoping the series X would be added again, caved and ordered the S

I am Groot

I've been refreshing all day too, hoping the series X would be added again, caved and ordered the S

I am considering caving too.... For either the Hisense or Skyworth.

Just not sure which is the better option. Not sure if anybody here knows the skyworth picture quality.

nivek

Honorary Master

Just not sure which is the better option. Not sure if anybody here knows the skyworth picture quality.
Hadnt heard of Skyworth until about 2 weeks ago and it's everywhere
No idea if it's any good
Would probably go with the hisense if I had to blind choose

xSTatic

I have been using a 40" Skyworth Smart TV for the last few months in my room (it was the only 40" that would physically fit in the cabinet). I was positively surprised with picture quality, the only negative for me is the sound quality which is not too great compared to my Samsung tvs... overall would definitely recommend it
N.B this is a 1080p display not 4k so can't comment on 4k quality

PhireSide

Honorary Master
I can't seem to figure out why I can't get my nav -> Momey Smart Budget and Credit Status to show under Track my rewards. It's this exact category that made me miss L5 this month, and it's showing as zero even though I've viewed the screen every 2nd day now for the month of November. Is anyone else having issues with it? I bought 4x eBooks on Google Play to try and make up for the lack of points, but I'm clearly missing out on a level thanks to the miscalculations.

Screenshot_20211128-084117_FNB.png

Screenshot_20211128-084051_FNB.png

Screenshot_20211128-084032_FNB_1.png