Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

airborne

Honorary Master
Apple products bought on Thursday on the EBucks sale, got delivered today (Sunday). Fast.
I got my iPhone XR yesterday
The eBuxks store is the only online store that regularly delivers on weekends even Sundays at no extra cost, I wonder why that is because weekend deliveries by couriers are very expensive?

And talking about deliveries, has anyone managed to get feedback from eBucks about the free shipping for BF orders that never materialized for many orders?

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
The eBuxks store is the only online store that regularly delivers on weekends even Sundays at no extra cost, I wonder why that is because weekend deliveries by couriers are very expensive?

And talking about deliveries, has anyone managed to get feedback from eBucks about the free shipping for BF orders that never materialized for many orders?
Courier guy also does it, they were here today. He says courier guy just pays him the overtime as there no way for them to deliver parcels on time during December if they don't work weekends

Salmank

Hi,

I ordered the A9 on Wednesday evening.

Not only is there no delivery, the website does not even acknowledge the order.

But the ebucks left my account.

Is that normal? For them to delay so much?

sammi01

Hi,

Call eBucks tomorrow to find out what happened.
Ordered many items over the last few years and always got email to confirm order.

Den_10

Hey guys. Any chance of a better sale on Cyber Monday? Missed Thursday and the rest of Black Friday has largely been unachanged all weekend…

Muaaz95

Apple products bought on Thursday on the EBucks sale, got delivered today (Sunday). Fast.
My order was delivered at 4pm on Friday. I was pleasantly surprised. But should come as no surprise, their deliveries have always been great.

3WA

Honorary Master
Hey guys. Any chance of a better sale on Cyber Monday? Missed Thursday and the rest of Black Friday has largely been unachanged all weekend…

No. I just spent eBucks at face value at Cape Union Mart.

billy786

Hi,

Do you remember if you clicked on confirm on the website? This step is after you approve on the app...

3WA

Honorary Master
Eish... I don't blame you.

Yeah, I had a list of stuff I wanted. There's basically no chance of it going on discount on the store. So I pulled the trigger. Still have eB7000 in the tank if they load some vouchers tomorrow.

sammi01

I was impressed by eBucks Sunday delivery, until I realised one of the items are wrong. Ordered Acer Swift 3, they delivered the Aspire 3.

Den_10

Does anyone know if iStore online counts for 15% and does it count for all items in store, including Beats? Thanks

3WA

Honorary Master
Does anyone know if iStore online counts for 15% and does it count for all items in store, including Beats? Thanks

Yes, online counts for 15%, and it will almost certainly include Beats.

Status
Not open for further replies.