Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

PsYTraNc3

Expert Member
Did anyone actually see an item that was 60% off?
They marketed up to 60% off in previous years also and although there was no 60% off discount shown, the original cash price was marked down by up to 20% and then you get a further 40% off that.
Same thing this year.

Smeg Kettle and toaster as an example:
Original price: R2499
Discounted by 20% to R1999
40% off in top of that and ended up paying R1199

X-Gamer

Expert Member
My understanding of payflex is that they reserve the full amount but only clear the monthly amount owing.
So your smart spend will probably only reflect the cleared amount and not the reserved amount
From what I can tell, the transaction cleared a while ago. Order was placed on 2nd Nov, items delivered on the 5th. The only "pending" transactions I can see are from the last week or so.

Supercarfan

Wish the eBucks spy would put the pulse red Xbox controller on 40% off…. Hint hint nudge nudge

mk1

Expert Member
I haven't seen anything new added since Thursday, when they launched early and most missed out on what they wanted to get.

Think we are out of luck for this year.
Yes Ebucks really screwed us by launching their deals earlier than the countdown timer on their website.
The least they can do now is add the XBOX Series X back with 40% off.

Drone 42

Yes Ebucks really screwed us by launching their deals earlier than the countdown timer on their website.
The least they can do now is add the XBOX Series X back with 40% off.
Yeah, all I want is the Samsung A52s 5G. They had it on Wednesday and I was waiting for Friday, then got screwed.

3WA

Honorary Master
I will be happy with just a R1k Checkers voucher at 40% discount. Hell, even Hirsch's or Sportsman's Warehouse or Yuppiechef will do.

Fcon_Vpro

Expert Member
From what I can tell, the transaction cleared a while ago. Order was placed on 2nd Nov, items delivered on the 5th. The only "pending" transactions I can see are from the last week or so.
So your payflex transaction wasnt a 4 equal payments in 6 weeks?
Usually they bill/reserve the entire amount, but only clear the payment due.
Screenshot from 2021-11-29 13-04-31.png

3WA

Honorary Master
I'm sort of thinking of getting a pair of Oakleys from the Proshop but my goodness they're ugly.