Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

X-Gamer

Expert Member
So your payflex transaction wasnt a 4 equal payments in 6 weeks?
Usually they bill/reserve the entire amount, but only clear the payment due.
View attachment 1203436
Nope, full amount. I think Rebeltech are using Payflex as a payment gateway for CC transactions.

That said, I have recently used payflex for the split payment thing on Everyshop, but that was just to try it out.

superfv

I can't seem to figure out why I can't get my nav -> Momey Smart Budget and Credit Status to show under Track my rewards. It's this exact category that made me miss L5 this month, and it's showing as zero even though I've viewed the screen every 2nd day now for the month of November. Is anyone else having issues with it? I bought 4x eBooks on Google Play to try and make up for the lack of points, but I'm clearly missing out on a level thanks to the miscalculations.

- Setup at least 3 budget categories and access your Smart budget every month.
- In addition, maintain a healthy Credit status on nav» Money with a status in either one of the 3 highest tiers.

- To collect Credit status points, you must also meet the Smart budget rule.

You need to tick all 3 boxes ... I notice you have 43 rules setup, which means you have to meet all 43 rules, rather just setup 3.

KungfuKenny

There was a 27" Samsung curved monitor. But got sold out on Thursday.
I know, I even had it in my cart but on the last minute decided not to buy it because I actually wanted a 32" and I thought I would find one on Friday. Now all I have is regret. Next year I guess...

Drone 42

Is it normal for orders not to show under "Track my orders"? I ordered a TV on Thursday but I do not see it under "Track my orders", I do see it under "Ebucks Shop orders". It shows ready to be collected, that I found weird. I got a confirmation email and the Ebucks went off my account.

znh

Is it normal for orders not to show under "Track my orders"? I ordered a TV on Thursday but I do not see it under "Track my orders", I do see it under "Ebucks Shop orders". It shows ready to be collected, that I found weird. I got a confirmation email and the Ebucks went off my account.
I have the exact strange status, mailed the to find out when are they delivering my order and have not received any reply yet... Seems like their website had some bugs. It also says no recent orders and on the invoice it says ready for collection

mulen

Same on my side made.
I called them on Friday and they told me it will be delivered within 14 days. They of course didn't want to even bother taking my order number to check.
I was also concerned that the sales confirmation email did not include my delivery address.

SiR_BP

I received updates on Friday at 22h20 to say my items were out for delivery, had some smaller stuff delivered today but no TV or coffee machine.

TheJanitor

Also have this problem. My order is sitting on Acknowledged. My delivery address is also missing on the confirmation email. Tried calling them but couldn't get through. Sent multiple queries through FNB Talk To Us page but have yet to receive a response.

Last edited:

donanicky

I received updates on Friday at 22h20 to say my items were out for delivery, had some smaller stuff delivered today but no TV or coffee machine.
Maybe someone else is delivering it. Hirsch's delivered my microwave on Saturday, the other stuff arrived on Friday.

R4m80

Also have this problem. My order is sitting on Acknowledged. My delivery address is also missing on the confirmation email. Tried calling them but couldn't get through. Send multiple queries through FNB Talk To Us page but have yet to receive a response.
I have the same problem. It was for a TV with free delivery.

SiR_BP

Noticed now that the coffee machine says “acknowledged”, anyone know what means(In ebucks shop terms )? Other items shows dispatched

Last edited:

Keegan8496

My smart spend shows updated on the 25th but it definitely doesn't match my spend, my cleared transactions are about +-30k by the 25th but didn't update. Anyone else's doing the same ? Where do we query this

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
My smart spend shows updated on the 25th but it definitely doesn't match my spend, my cleared transactions are about +-30k by the 25th but didn't update. Anyone else's doing the same ? Where do we query this
They update in due time probably my award it this week still

SiR_BP

So received an email at 3am saying that my order has been completed/delivered but still no sign of my TV and coffee machine :X3:

Dylan_G

Expert Member
Ebucks monthly reminders:

1. View the "track my rewards" tab on the app. FNB app -> Ebucks -> Earn -> Track my rewards [500 points]

2. Set up at least 3 Smart budget categories and access (view) your Smart budget every month [1000 points] (not applicable to Private Wealth clients)

3. Maintain a healthy credit score and access your Smart budget each month (not applicable to Private Wealth clients):

Light amber status: 1000 points
Light green status: 1000 points
Dark green status: 1000 points

4. (if you have kids) Have a transactional FNBy account OR grow your FNBy savings account balance [1000 points]:

Premier: R200
PC: R300
PW: R400

5. App transactions (app payments/transfers) [2000 points]:

Premier: 6 transactions
PC: 8 transactions
PW: 10 transactions

6. FNB Pay app payment (Tap to pay, Scan to Pay or Checkout) [500 points/1000 points with VCC]:

Premier: 2 transactions
PC: 3 transactions
PW: 4 transactions

Two easy ways to achieve this:

Buy airtime from Takealot and select Masterpass as the checkout method and scan the QR code using FNB Pay.

Donate to Gift of the Givers by scanning their Masterpass code and paying with FNB Pay: https://giftofthegivers.org/make-a-difference/donate-with-masterpass/
This option is a bit easier and faster than the Takealot method (you don't have to add to cart and do the whole checkout process)

7. Streaming or online platforms:

Make use of/make a payment to any of the following platforms:

Deezer, iTunes, Netflix, Spotify, YouTube, Showmax, SweepSouth, Audible, Google Play, Mr D Food, Uber OR Uber Eats, PlayStation, Xbox, Google, Bolt, Checkers Sixty60

2 streaming or online services using Virtual Card: 1000 points
4 streaming or online services, at least 2 using Virtual Card: 1500 points
4 streaming or online services using Virtual Card: 2000 points

These are the ones I did this month. (Previous month's purchases might be cheaper):

7.1. Google Play - Ebook (R1.50) - https://play.google.com/store/books...handran_Hard_Work_Never_Fails?id=4LrkDwAAQBAJ

7.2. Audible - Audiobook (R13.24) - https://www.audible.com/pd/The-Curious-Case-of-Benjamin-Button-Audiobook/B005BU8VTQ

7.3. iTunes - a single song (R9.99)

7.4. Mr D (send a SnackMe voucher)/Uber or Uber Eats (top up your account)

Historical list of easy wins: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18F51QEhUnM4OAmDjVoccFsBQRpvkqWDIORbvlguzzw8/edit?usp=sharing

eshwar

Ebucks monthly reminders:

1. View the "track my rewards" tab on the app. FNB app -> Ebucks -> Earn -> Track my rewards [500 points]

2. Set up at least 3 Smart budget categories and access (view) your Smart budget every month [1000 points] (not applicable to Private Wealth clients)

3. Maintain a healthy credit score and access your Smart budget each month (not applicable to Private Wealth clients):

Light amber status: 1000 points
Light green status: 1000 points
Dark green status: 1000 points

4. (if you have kids) Have a transactional FNBy account OR grow your FNBy savings account balance [1000 points]:

Premier: R200
PC: R300
PW: R400

5. App transactions (app payments/transfers) [2000 points]:

Premier: 6 transactions
PC: 8 transactions
PW: 10 transactions

6. FNB Pay app payment (Tap to pay, Scan to Pay or Checkout) [500 points/1000 points with VCC]:

Premier: 2 transactions
PC: 3 transactions
PW: 4 transactions

Two easy ways to achieve this:

Buy airtime from Takealot and select Masterpass as the checkout method and scan the QR code using FNB Pay.

Donate to Gift of the Givers by scanning their Masterpass code and paying with FNB Pay: https://giftofthegivers.org/make-a-difference/donate-with-masterpass/
This option is a bit easier and faster than the Takealot method (you don't have to add to cart and do the whole checkout process)

7. Streaming or online platforms:

Make use of/make a payment to any of the following platforms:

Deezer, iTunes, Netflix, Spotify, YouTube, Showmax, SweepSouth, Audible, Google Play, Mr D Food, Uber OR Uber Eats, PlayStation, Xbox, Google, Bolt, Checkers Sixty60

2 streaming or online services using Virtual Card: 1000 points
4 streaming or online services, at least 2 using Virtual Card: 1500 points
4 streaming or online services using Virtual Card: 2000 points

These are the ones I did this month. (Previous month's purchases might be cheaper):

7.1. Google Play - Ebook (R1.50) - https://play.google.com/store/books...handran_Hard_Work_Never_Fails?id=4LrkDwAAQBAJ

7.2. Audible - Audiobook (R13.24) - https://www.audible.com/pd/The-Curious-Case-of-Benjamin-Button-Audiobook/B005BU8VTQ

7.3. iTunes - a single song (R9.99)

7.4. Mr D (send a SnackMe voucher)/Uber or Uber Eats (top up your account)

Historical list of easy wins: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18F51QEhUnM4OAmDjVoccFsBQRpvkqWDIORbvlguzzw8/edit?usp=sharing

For uber, just load uber cash into your account - no need to actually take a cab. same for sweepsouth.