Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

Herr der Verboten

Honorary Master
For those of you who are scrambling, if you are doing point 7 - you are too late. Chances are any of those transactions would only clear next month. Some services also bill you a month later.

It's better to get things done early in the month.
By 25th you should already have cleared level 5 with points to spare.

Dylan_G

Expert Member
For those of you who are scrambling, if you are doing point 7 - you are too late. Chances are any of those transactions would only clear next month. Some services also bill you a month later.

It's better to get things done early in the month.
Probably right.

They're cheap though. No reason not to try them.

If they go through in time, count yourself as lucky.

Forza

Ebucks monthly reminders:

1. View the "track my rewards" tab on the app. FNB app -> Ebucks -> Earn -> Track my rewards [500 points]

2. Set up at least 3 Smart budget categories and access (view) your Smart budget every month [1000 points] (not applicable to Private Wealth clients)

3. Maintain a healthy credit score and access your Smart budget each month (not applicable to Private Wealth clients):

Light amber status: 1000 points
Light green status: 1000 points
Dark green status: 1000 points

4. (if you have kids) Have a transactional FNBy account OR grow your FNBy savings account balance [1000 points]:

Premier: R200
PC: R300
PW: R400

5. App transactions (app payments/transfers) [2000 points]:

Premier: 6 transactions
PC: 8 transactions
PW: 10 transactions

6. FNB Pay app payment (Tap to pay, Scan to Pay or Checkout) [500 points/1000 points with VCC]:

Premier: 2 transactions
PC: 3 transactions
PW: 4 transactions

Two easy ways to achieve this:

Buy airtime from Takealot and select Masterpass as the checkout method and scan the QR code using FNB Pay.

Donate to Gift of the Givers by scanning their Masterpass code and paying with FNB Pay: https://giftofthegivers.org/make-a-difference/donate-with-masterpass/
This option is a bit easier and faster than the Takealot method (you don't have to add to cart and do the whole checkout process)

7. Streaming or online platforms:

Make use of/make a payment to any of the following platforms:

Deezer, iTunes, Netflix, Spotify, YouTube, Showmax, SweepSouth, Audible, Google Play, Mr D Food, Uber OR Uber Eats, PlayStation, Xbox, Google, Bolt, Checkers Sixty60

2 streaming or online services using Virtual Card: 1000 points
4 streaming or online services, at least 2 using Virtual Card: 1500 points
4 streaming or online services using Virtual Card: 2000 points

These are the ones I did this month. (Previous month's purchases might be cheaper):

7.1. Google Play - Ebook (R1.50) - https://play.google.com/store/books...handran_Hard_Work_Never_Fails?id=4LrkDwAAQBAJ

7.2. Audible - Audiobook (R13.24) - https://www.audible.com/pd/The-Curious-Case-of-Benjamin-Button-Audiobook/B005BU8VTQ

7.3. iTunes - a single song (R9.99)

7.4. Mr D (send a SnackMe voucher)/Uber or Uber Eats (top up your account)

Historical list of easy wins: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18F51QEhUnM4OAmDjVoccFsBQRpvkqWDIORbvlguzzw8/edit?usp=sharing
The points for credit status is incorrect.

On Premium is it
Light Amber = 1000
Light Green = 1500
Dark Green = 2000

But always good to b reminded. I missed the smart budget this month, so did it quickly, but already have a buffer.

Dylan_G

Expert Member
The points for credit status is incorrect.

On Premium is it
Light Amber = 1000
Light Green = 1500
Dark Green = 2000

But always good to b reminded. I missed the smart budget this month, so did it quickly, but already have a buffer.

Thanks man. Sent that message out wrong for the last five months, no one told me.

Will correct it going forward.

I am Groot

Thanks man. Sent that message out wrong for the last five months, no one told me.

Will correct it going forward.

My points have always been sorted so never went into your tips in full detail, however looking at it, point number 7 is actually quite useful for those needing specific transactions. Thumbs up for that.

I help people to tier 5 and it will definitely help me, help them.

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member
Anyone having issues with FAST N FURIOUS couriers.. My parcel has still not been delivered.. Ordered on BF.

Belix

Anyone having issues with FAST N FURIOUS couriers.. My parcel has still not been delivered.. Ordered on BF.

How do you even get courier details on parcels? Mine have been “order enroute” since Monday

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member
How do you even get courier details on parcels? Mine have been “order enroute” since Monday
Same here.. Keeps saying driver could not deliver and I've been here all the time.. Their contact no is 0100608000

Drone 42

I ordered some small stuff on Monday evening and got it this morning. My TV I ordered on Thursday I am still waiting for with no update on it.

Asko

Also received everything ordered from Friday till Monday but Thursday's order is still on acknowledged...

Tman543

I ordered (TV and couple other things) on Thursday I am still waiting for, with no update on it. Also stuck on “order enroute" since Saturday.