Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

Asko

Also received everything ordered from Friday till Monday but Thursday's order is still on acknowledged...

Sayf777

Expert Member
The service from parcel ninja and FnF is ATROCIOUS!!!they should learn from TA how to do deliveries
Personally have never had trouble with them. They've been impressive esp for Ebuck's BF. I've only seen a handful of complaints (including yours) over the past 3 years.

Concentric

Expert Member
The service from parcel ninja and FnF is ATROCIOUS!!!they should learn from TA how to do deliveries
I had 2 orders from ebucks from last Thursday. Both delivered on Friday.
One was dawn wing the other fnf.
Both came in parcel ninja packages

Tman543

Personally have never had trouble with them. They've been impressive esp for Ebuck's BF. I've only seen a handful of complaints (including yours) over the past 3 years.
The problem is, if we using TA as a benchmark then ebucks deliveries are bad.

I ordered on Thursday. I have had no update since Saturday which just says "Order enroute" And they provide no tracking number for you to see where exactly the delivery is.

After I called they said its with the courier but there is no tracking number yet and they will contact me once the delivery is ready. And gave me a sad story about black friday orders are expected to take 7 to 10 working days...

In the end I don't mind the wait just keep me in the loop like TA. So they get a 1 star from me this time.

Sayf777

Expert Member
The problem is, if we using TA as a benchmark then ebucks deliveries are bad.

I ordered on Thursday. I have had no update since Saturday which just says "Order enroute" And they provide no tracking number for you to see where exactly the delivery is.

After I called they said its with the courier but there is no tracking number yet and they will contact me once the delivery is ready. And gave me a sad story about black friday orders are expected to take 7 to 10 working days...

In the end I don't mind the wait just keep me in the loop like TA. So they get a 1 star from me this time.
Takealot are their own carriers, compare Ebucks to loot/makro/everyshop etc which is more fair.

Ebucks hands over all deliveries to parcel ninja who then does the admin of scheduling deliveries. Not a perfect system but impressive for what they get out at arguably the busiest online shopping date.

acp

I had 2 orders from ebucks from last Thursday. Both delivered on Friday.
One was dawn wing the other fnf.
Both came in parcel ninja packages
Same here. BF orders delivered less than 18 hours after ordered. And same for all other eB orders this year. All mine Parcelninja/FNF combo.

Guess it's got a lot to do with province, distribution centre and suburb.

Concentric

Expert Member
Same here. BF orders delivered less than 18 hours after ordered. And same for all other eB orders this year. All mine Parcelninja/FNF combo.

Guess it's got a lot to do with province, distribution centre and suburb.
Im in jhb quite central so maybe that's why?
Dunno

citizensa

Expert Member
I am really surprised at all the complaints regarding ebucks deliveries this year. My experience this year was similar to previous years, they always delivered fast and with regular communication and sms updates and within minutes after signing a parcel I get delivery confirmation with name and details of recipient.
I wonder whether the complainants are due to the fact that in major cities the couriers might have got overwhelmed due to large mum of online orders and it might have delayed all your parcels.

Steady

Does this clicks offer include bills paid in the app?
About the festive double clicks ebucks campaign:
The T&C's exclude these purchases. Assuming their system can handle it.
All instore purchases.
All online purchases not paid for with a Virtual Card
Airtime, payments for any value-added services (such as utility and DStv) or on any part of the transaction
paid for using your eBucks, a gift card or Clicks ClubCard cashbacks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3WA

Tman*

Expert Member
Its not like your less 40% discount has been declared null and void. Be patient, your drill bit set will be delivered before the next DIY project