Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member
Personally have never had trouble with them. They've been impressive esp for Ebuck's BF. I've only seen a handful of complaints (including yours) over the past 3 years.
Each time it says driver could not deliver
eBucks needs pick-up points. I'd much rather get my stuff at a pick-up point at my convenience than sitting home wondering what time the dude is coming.

Its not like your less 40% discount has been declared null and void. Be patient, your drill bit set will be delivered before the next DIY project
It arrived this evening.. Maybe I'm just too used to TA with their great delivery times.. Maybe I must just be patient with the little guys :)

Speedster

Honorary Master

It arrived this evening.. Maybe I'm just too used to TA with their great delivery times.. Maybe I must just be patient with the little guys :)
Or buy from Takealot next time?

Fcon_Vpro

Expert Member

Thursday order delivered Friday.
Monday order delivered Wednesday.
The little guys did well for me.
Same driver for both deliveries and seems to handle both fnf and dawn wing.

I will say that the collection for returns haven't always gone great, the companies they use for that havent always been on time.

Belix

I’d like something a little more specific that “order on its way” since Monday. I’m not at the delivery address 24/7. Called eB, they said they’ll request a waybill from the courier, so let’s see if that happens.

phatfossil

Question: Can I start my new cycle with Clicks from the 1st? Reached my cap for last month, don't want to pay my online bill and the counters have not been reset yet

mcthomas0

Anyone from Cpt order a black friday tv and their status says "ready for collection" only since last week? Ebucks told me to just chill and wait. Don't have much choice but to wait I guess but hoping its not just me.

SiR_BP

Anyone from Cpt order a black friday tv and their status says "ready for collection" only since last week? Ebucks told me to just chill and wait. Don't have much choice but to wait I guess but hoping its not just me.
I ordered Thursday and was delivered on Tuesday.

They told to just chill and wait for my coffee machine though :ROFL:

Tman543

Same boat.

Tman543

I ordered Thursday and was delivered on Tuesday.

They told to just chill and wait for my coffee machine though :ROFL:
Did you order the items separately? Why would they deliver twice to the same place?

SiR_BP

Did you order the items separately? Why would they deliver twice to the same place?
Nope one order, it will be the third delivery. Monday Courier Guy delivered the smaller items (box marked 1/2) and then Tuesday they delivered the TV (marked 2/2).

When I called to query the coffee machine delivery, they said the "warehouse" where the other items were located likely didn't have the machine (status on the store still shows "Acknowledged")

znh

Yep me 3, couple of us. I phoned them today and got a reference number. Don't mind waiting a week or 2, just as long as they do not cancel the order.

franshorn

1638511500376.png

Anyone order the Russel Hobbs kettle perhaps that can send me a pic of what actually came?
Actually ordered it as a gift, but haven't received the order yet. Bloody frustrating

Solitude

Executive Member
I got an sms just now that they cancelled my fridge order because it's out of stock. That after I was looking for fridge specials over the Black Friday. I'm so pissed off now. If anyone can, please retweet

It's too late to get proper specials on fridges now at other places. If they let me know on the day then I could have made a plan.

beta_account

I got an sms just now that they cancelled my fridge order because it's out of stock. That after I was looking for fridge specials over the Black Friday. I'm so pissed off now. If anyone can, please retweet

It's too late to get proper specials on fridges now at other places. If they let me know on the day then I could have made a plan.
Same exact thing happened to me. Got the same SMS saying my fridge order has been canceled. Why advertise an item and take payment which prevents me from buying anything else at 40%, then cancel one week later. Beyond upset right now .

Drone 42

I agree, that is unacceptable, then their store should have showed out of stock or not listed the product. They then falsely advertised a product at a reduced price but did not have it.

They should then offer a similar alternative product at the same price.

Tman543

That's k*k one. Please myBB write a article on this one, it is beyond upsetting to have an order cancelled after all the BF deals are done.