Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

Vuilhaas

I got an sms just now that they cancelled my fridge order because it's out of stock. That after I was looking for fridge specials over the Black Friday. I'm so pissed off now. If anyone can, please retweet

It's too late to get proper specials on fridges now at other places. If they let me know on the day then I could have made a plan.
That is utter bullshit! @Jan Here's a nice eBucks article for you

Edit: I see @Hanno Labuschagne has done previous eBucks articles

CUZ_458

My order from last Friday still just says payment received . Not even packed yet . eBUCKS is pulling a Makro

Caldo

My Thursday order was delivered on Wednesday last week

My CyberMonday order was delivered today

citizensa

Expert Member
Morning, Please send any unused Wimpy vouchers to me. We are traveling today with kids, any help appreciated.

Tradezzz

Waiting for 4 orders placed over the BF weekend.
Some small items in 1st order, a TV with small items in the 2nd order, 3rd and 4th orders are a TV each.

Did call them, they said with couriers, but that's all I got.
Will follow up tmrw.
Really don't want anything to be cancelled.

Only 2 orders show on the App, and 2 don't show an address on the website.
But consultant confirmed they've been placed.

esmile

If anyone has their Medical Aid with Bonitas that you pay for yourself and not by your company, there is an EasyPay number on your statement that you can use to pay via any of the EasyPay channels. With this, I would assume you can have a decent amount going towards Smart Spend and Partners (if you use Clicks/Checkers)

airborne

Honorary Master
If anyone has their Medical Aid with Bonitas that you pay for yourself and not by your company, there is an EasyPay number on your statement that you can use to pay via any of the EasyPay channels. With this, I would assume you can have a decent amount going towards Smart Spend and Partners (if you use Clicks/Checkers)
Does Discovery support that?

Mogo

Just an FYI,
I requested a refund for flights purchased just before the travel ban/unban. Apparently there's a cancellation fee of R500 per ticket and I'm told it may take up to 12 weeks.

Sayf777

Expert Member
Last I checked, that easypay number is only for excess payments and is not meant for the monthly contributions

Rocco1

Expert Member
View attachment 1206184

Anyone order the Russel Hobbs kettle perhaps that can send me a pic of what actually came?
Actually ordered it as a gift, but haven't received the order yet. Bloody frustrating
I got one. 1638789433015.png
Its slightly different to the older model i had that broke.
Switch on top of handle, and there is no lever to open top, have to manually pop it open.
Last two RB kettles broke, one at the lever to lift lid, and the other the switch at the bottom.

I just like the rapid boiling and clear kettle as can put just minimum water in.
Havent properly used it yet as still had plasticy taste