Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

I am Groot

Ordered a TV on the 25th. Still only shows "new" under status.
I ordered on the 29th.
I ordered a TV and a small item together... the small items arrived. Still waiting on the TV.

Mine also says "new" and under item status "Ready for collection".
Kind of frustrating as one has no idea when the item might be delivered or cancelled.
Even more frustrating was they charged the delivery fee for this, when it was meant to be free.

beta_account

Hi all, is there a way to pay your vodacom bill via clicks or checkers?. No easy pay number? As far I can tell, best I am able to do is pay via my cc on the myvodacom app. Thanks

Last edited:

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member
Hi is there any way you can renew your po box via easy pay or can you only renew at the post office itself?

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Now that u mention it.. Every time I check my box it's been empty.. Am I wasting my money lol.. And it's now R625 per year
Yep no reason to have it, my location does not recieve physical mail, Dont have mailbox either.

If want to get hold of me email me or phone me lol

airborne

Honorary Master
Now that u mention it.. Every time I check my box it's been empty.. Am I wasting my money lol.. And it's now R625 per year
You can alternatively get a postbox at a Postnet, probably a similar price but more reliable.

What do you receive via mail?
I haven't got physical mail for years now.

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member
You can alternatively get a postbox at a Postnet, probably a similar price but more reliable.

What do you receive via mail?
I haven't got physical mail for years now.
Not much actually...will cancel.. Hope I don't need to give them a month's notice or something

BBSA

Honorary Master
BTW, does it help to phone ebucks about outstanding black Thursday orders?

Ϲhristopher

Previously earned triple ebucks using easypay online for mtn and rates. Will it work again or did the t&cs change?
From the T&Cs:
Which purchases are excluded? All instore purchases. All online purchases not paid for with a Virtual Card Airtime, payments for any value-added services (such as utility and DStv) or on any part of the transaction paid for using your eBucks, a gift card or Clicks ClubCard cashbacks.

Stevey00

I filled up @ engen and also bought some oil
The receipt for fuel and oil was printed on one receipt
Just wondering if this will count as fuel spend or not?

Fcon_Vpro

Expert Member
Not all.

Tested gas bottle refills and that doesnt count as fuel.
Ive had shop/food spend go through but havent bought gas.
I exceed my limit every month so never concern myself with anything outside of fuel spend.

Drone 42

Not all.

Tested gas bottle refills and that doesnt count as fuel.
Funny thing is, I bought gas using my FNB card from a gas supplier that delivers to my house. They only sell gas. Ebucks then showed that I did not have 100% fuel spend at Engen.