Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

Speedster

Honorary Master
If anyone has a Kauai voucher you won't be using, I'd gladly do so on your behalf :ROFL:

phatfossil

Anyone else having issues using the Engen app with Clicks card loaded on the app, then filling up, but never receiving the points for Clicks? It's happened so many times now, I've mailed Clicks support. They say that I must be doing something wrong. Thing is, it's sometimes allocating points, sometimes not. More not. Checked and tripple checked my rewards card number on the app, everything is good. Yet Clicks and Engen is turning a blind eye. Only solution, ditch the Engen app and do it the old school manual way

BBSA

Honorary Master
Anyone else having issues using the Engen app with Clicks card loaded on the app, then filling up, but never receiving the points for Clicks? It's happened so many times now, I've mailed Clicks support. They say that I must be doing something wrong. Thing is, it's sometimes allocating points, sometimes not. More not. Checked and tripple checked my rewards card number on the app, everything is good. Yet Clicks and Engen is turning a blind eye. Only solution, ditch the Engen app and do it the old school manual way
That is not good.

The engen app looks nice, any problems with eBucks points if you use the app?

phatfossil

That is not good.

The engen app looks nice, any problems with eBucks points if you use the app?
The Engen app is great, contactless and easy to use. But it's probably the 5th or 6th time now that points don't get allocated. So I'm ditching the app for NFC tap to pay and giving the attendant my clicks card number. The Clicks app itself works great, the Engen app - not so much

I am Groot

I
The Engen app is great, contactless and easy to use. But it's probably the 5th or 6th time now that points don't get allocated. So I'm ditching the app for NFC tap to pay and giving the attendant my clicks card number. The Clicks app itself works great, the Engen app - not so much
I Wish they would allow you to save your card on the clicks app though. Its a schlep to put it in everytime.

The same goes for the utility account, not sure why the info cant be saved like the DSTV/electricity account.

SiR_BP

I
I Wish they would allow you to save your card on the clicks app though. Its a schlep to put it in everytime.

The same goes for the utility account, not sure why the info cant be saved like the DSTV/electricity account.
Have to agree that having to enter your card each time is such a schlep.

I do have my rates and electricity accounts saved though

BBSA

Honorary Master
I

Strange, my credit card and easy pay payment are saved on the Clicks app.

I am Groot

Have to agree that having to enter your card each time is such a schlep.

I do have my rates and electricity accounts saved though

Is your rates under the pay bills option or prepaid services?

My electricity is fine.

GrootBaas

Expert Member
Is your rates under the pay bills option or prepaid services?

My electricity is fine.
Both electricity (Buy Prepaid Services) and municipal account (Pay Bills) accounts are saved on the app for me. But yeah, have to enter the card every time. It's only twice a month though, not painful for the return on the effort.

I am Groot

Both electricity (Buy Prepaid Services) and municipal account (Pay Bills) accounts are saved on the app for me. But yeah, have to enter the card every time. It's only twice a month though, not painful for the return on the effort.
Weird, under pay bills for my municipal account I only have an option to scan or enter the easypay number. Nowhere I can save the number

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211208_115642_za.co.deloittedigital.clicks.jpg
    Screenshot_20211208_115642_za.co.deloittedigital.clicks.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 49