Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

Forza

Weird, under pay bills for my municipal account I only have an option to scan or enter the easypay number. Nowhere I can save the number
Maybe try adding it from a web browser on a laptop and it will appear on the app. Like the others said, I added it after my first payment, but I made the payment from the web browser on my laptop and added my municipal account, which is saved on the web browser and app.

Archie1

Maybe try adding it from a web browser on a laptop and it will appear on the app. Like the others said, I added it after my first payment, but I made the payment from the web browser on my laptop and added my municipal account, which is saved on the web browser and app.
I saved it via the app after payment so either medium works I suppose.

I am Groot

Thanks everyone.... Saving it from the web browser worked.
Now one just need the credit card saved then paying bills on clicks will be a bit easier.

I am Groot

Anyone else get an sms to say their ebucks delivery (tv specifically) has been delayed?

On that note, anyone in CPT receive their black friday TV?

Tradezzz

Anyone else get an sms to say their ebucks delivery (tv specifically) has been delayed?

yes, got the same SMS.
I did contact them and private banker and was told some issues on waiting for stock from suppliers so please be patient.
I have 4 orders pending, 3 of them have a TV.

I am Groot

yes, got the same SMS.
I did contact them and private banker and was told some issues on waiting for stock from suppliers so please be patient.
I have 4 orders pending, 3 of them have a TV.

Waiting for stock is weird when the status says ready for collection.
Been a disappointing black friday buying TVs from the ebucks store it seems.

Lets hope it arrives sooner than later.

SiR_BP

I got my TV last week.

Called them about my coffee machine as it said it was delivered but never received, they were unable to tell me where the machine is so they logged a query with the eBucks store. They told me to wait until the of the week and then follow up if not delivered

mcthomas0

Phoned ebucks this morning for any updates and they also have no idea when it is expected or even a general time frame. It is rather disappointing that a problem on this scale has received no communication besides an sms to tell us what we already know. We can all understand that delays happen but a little transparency goes a long way.

duckgray

Seems like eBucks has really messed up their Black Friday offerings this year. First the surprise early kick-off, and now stock issues.

Arthur AnymoreDonuts

We need a mybroadband article on this tv saga
It's not only tv's, I ordered a Fitbit for someone and some toys for my son and that also hasn't been delivered. Seems like the toys are the issue on my orders.

Edit:

Just got a sms for delivery of the Fitbit and one toy on the one order for Monday 13 Dec.

Last edited:

hbnaidu

I can't seem to figure out why I can't get my nav -> Momey Smart Budget and Credit Status to show under Track my rewards. It's this exact category that made me miss L5 this month, and it's showing as zero even though I've viewed the screen every 2nd day now for the month of November. Is anyone else having issues with it? I bought 4x eBooks on Google Play to try and make up for the lack of points, but I'm clearly missing out on a level thanks to the miscalculations.

View attachment 1202730

View attachment 1202732

View attachment 1202734

We are ahaving a similar issue. No points for smart budget and credit status. Have you resolved this ?

sammi01

eBucks delivered my orders fairly quickly. However, they delivered the wrong laptop, but was replaced and delivered earlier today.

SiR_BP

Coffee machine has finally been delivered, so all eBucks orders good have arrived :).

Delivery was directly from Hirsch's