Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

Spectralwarrior

Can one pay a utility bill using one's eBucks online on the Clicks App? I know one can earn eBucks but not sure if one can use it to pay.

Last edited:

I am Groot

Coffee machine has finally been delivered, so all eBucks orders good have arrived :).

Delivery was directly from Hirsch's

Did you call them about it? Wondering if I should call about the TV or not. Since they already sent a silly sms.

Its so weird cause the TV is still available to purchase on the ebucks store for the normal price.

SiR_BP

Did you call them about it? Wondering if I should call about the TV or not. Since they already sent a silly sms.

Its so weird cause the TV is still available to purchase on the ebucks store for the normal price.
I called them yesterday to enquire but the guy couldn't tell me when/where it was. Guess there was no courier details as it was delivered by Hirsch's themselves

Bob21

Calculator is updated with November eBucks. Typically means we get them the following day.

Asko

I'm still waiting on those delivery charge refunds, called them on Black Thursday, I keep looking but nothing yet on even an order placed on the same day
Just a heads up, if you were charged for delivery on any of the Ebcuks store BF specific specials you can get it refunded, just contact the call centre.

BBSA

Honorary Master
I'm still waiting on those delivery charge refunds, called them on Black Thursday, I keep looking but nothing yet on even an order placed on the same day
I received a sms on Monday that my delivery fee refund is being processed and that the eBucks should reflect in my eBucks account within 5 working days.

Nothing yet.

Last edited:

Speedster

Honorary Master
I received a sms on Monday that my delivery fee refund is being processed and that the eBucks should reflect in your eBucks account within 5 working days.

Nothing yet.
This is good to know. I'll take up my delivery fee (and crazily delayed package) with eBucks

I am Groot

Did anyone get a call after the sms they sent regarding the delayed deliveries (TV)?
I think I missed their call yesterday. Just curious as to what they say on the call.

Felixbf1980

So looking at the Calculator on the eBucks store, what are the requirements for "FNB Investment Goal". I see you get 100% in eBucks.

I am Groot

Did anyone get a call after the sms they sent regarding the delayed deliveries (TV)?
I think I missed their call yesterday. Just curious as to what they say on the call.

Just an update, they called this morning JUST to confirm my address. The TV is scheduled for delivery next week Friday.