Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

Drone 42

Total spend is your total credit card spend including partner spend like checkers so if you spend a total of 10k on your card last month and out of it 3k was checkers then only 2k of that will count as it’s 20% of total spend. Instead if you would have spend 1500 at checkers out of 10k total spend all your spend of 1500 will be considered for ebucks as it’s less than the 20%.
Thanks for the info. The part that confused me was the part in brackets. It made it sound like it is referring only to your checkers spend and not total card spend.

(on Checkers and Shoprite in-store shopping only)

acp

Paid a Mosselbay municipal bill via Clicks online using VCC on 13 Jan - still not cleared..? Other months about 3-5 days max.
Anyone else experience similar delays?

Vuilhaas

Right, I have enough ebucks to get a Mi Robot Vac. Hint hint :giggle:
Agreed - with hard and courteous work and zero complaining, Sophie has earned a special place in the family's hearts.

I've even bought her a bulk spare parts kit from Amazon for a fraction of local cost which should be enough to cover her annual 'bonus' for the next 3-4 years.
Did you guys see that the new models have just come out? The mop 2, mop 2 pro and mop 2 lite.

Got my beady eye on the mop 2... And to keep this on topic, I'd like to buy it with ebucks, Mr ebucks spy person :whistling:

TheWall

Hi, My phone with NFC got stolen...
I seem to remember that tapping with your Garmin watch also counts towards:

"Do at least 4 FNB/RMB Pay transactions (Tap to Pay, Scan to Pay or Checkout) or Partner Wallet* transactions."

In the PDF it say:
Do at least 4 RMB Pay transactions (Tap to Pay, Scan to Pay or Checkout) or Partner Wallet* transactions.Without Virtual Card500With Virtual Card1 000Earn double points when using your Virtual Card for at least one of these transactions. Only Tap to Pay transactions made using RMB Pay where you pay for your purchase using your smartphone and the RMB Private Bank App will qualify as RMB Pay transactions and not purchases made when tapping your RMB Private Bank card. *Includes Fitbit Pay, Garmin Pay or Samsung Pay.

Do i read that right...Will count if i pay tap with Garmin watch?

duckgray

"Do at least 4 FNB/RMB Pay transactions (Tap to Pay, Scan to Pay or Checkout) or Partner Wallet* transactions."

In the PDF it say:
Do at least 4 RMB Pay transactions (Tap to Pay, Scan to Pay or Checkout) or Partner Wallet* transactions.Without Virtual Card500With Virtual Card1 000Earn double points when using your Virtual Card for at least one of these transactions. Only Tap to Pay transactions made using RMB Pay where you pay for your purchase using your smartphone and the RMB Private Bank App will qualify as RMB Pay transactions and not purchases made when tapping your RMB Private Bank card. *Includes Fitbit Pay, Garmin Pay or Samsung Pay.

Yes

Jeffafa

Good day All

Looking for wimpy voucher if anyone can please be so kind as to DM

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming

In the PDF it say:

Just use scan to pay, and donate some money