Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

Ares1000101

Pls do us all a favour and phone..
I did earlier this afternoon. Lady saw that I was owed Ebucks, said she will send a query to higher ups to verify. And would get back to me in 24-48h.if they agree I'm owed then I will receive the Ebucks in 21-28 days lol.

However I just got an email saying there is a delays with smart spend allocations....

airborne

Honorary Master
Anyone know what's happening with smart spend update.. Been 12 days already
Ja same here..........
Calling it now. They have transactional script issues.
I did earlier this afternoon. Lady saw that I was owed Ebucks, said she will send a query to higher ups to verify. And would get back to me in 24-48h.if they agree I'm owed then I will receive the Ebucks in 21-28 days lol.

However I just got an email saying there is a delays with smart spend allocations....
Me too :(
My last smartspend update shows as 17 December.

Do I need to call it in or are they aware of the issue?

airborne

Honorary Master
I had a talk just now with a pretty slowed up eBucks consultant, they didn't mention anything about there being any issues currently with smartspend but that they will look into it and get back to me in 3days.

TedLasso

Expert Member
Does anyone know if it is possible to increase the limit for eWallet. The max is 3000.00 a day. I would like send a max of 4000.00

BuckRogers

I had a talk just now with a pretty slowed up eBucks consultant, they didn't mention anything about there being any issues currently with smartspend but that they will look into it and get back to me in 3days.
Good thing he doesn't work for the fire brigade.

Tman543

Ebucks support hardly ever have knowledge on what's going on. Like why BF deals last year started a day before than advertised, still pissed I missed out.

Meister-Man

Expert Member
I've been holding out on spending my smart spend caps, as I dropped to lvl 4 last month, now I'm back up to lvl 5 this month, however as smart spend hasn't updated for 2 weeks (smart spend) still shows me on lvl 4.

So now the dilemma, do I spend today and likely get rewarded on lvl 4, or do I wait a few days hoping it moves up to lvl 5, but at the same time risk that it's not banked in time this month..

airborne

Honorary Master
I've been holding out on spending my smart spend caps, as I dropped to lvl 4 last month, now I'm back up to lvl 5 this month, however as smart spend hasn't updated for 2 weeks (smart spend) still shows me on lvl 4.

So now the dilemma, do I spend today and likely get rewarded on lvl 4, or do I wait a few days hoping it moves up to lvl 5, but at the same time risk that it's not banked in time this month..
If your account is on lvl 5 when they finally update smartspend they will need to allocate your spend based on you being lvl 5.

I wouldn't be concerned about that, there'll be WwIII if it isn't updated, don't worry we'll make sure of that :D

Steady

Smart spend work on your official level as at last monthly allocation run. It remain that until the next allocation run. Whatever happens in between is immaterial for smart spend.

McGuywer

Executive Member
Smart spend work on your official level as at last monthly allocation run. It remain that until the next allocation run. Whatever happens in between is immaterial for smart spend.
So Smart Spend level only updates after the allocations? Not on the 1st of the month?