Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member
So I didn't get my clicks 45% back.. Anyone else? And then it says I didn't qualify on the quarterly petrol because I spent R23 on bread and milk at sasol on 9th May.. How do I rectify this.. First time this has happened.. Do I need to go back to shop and try and get slip.. Will they even be able to provide a slip from the 9 th may.. If not surely it's obvious that it's not petrol.. Unless u can put in 1.5 l lol
Has anyone successfuly got their ebucks back recently due to a non spend where u buy bread but don't have the slip

AadilG

Can u phone to do both cheque and card as I Will be taking the bundle
I am not sure , you can try and see

We were put into 2 different departments

1 for cheque
1 for credit

Did the credit card first and then the cheque card

Just requested the bundle pricing

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Has anyone successfuly got their ebucks back recently due to a non spend where u buy bread but don't have the slip
Yea it can be done. Basically need to tell them to at look at previously spend. I always fill up at R500 at a time, there no way that I spend R23 on feul . But it will be a struggle to prove it.

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member
I am not sure , you can try and see

We were put into 2 different departments

1 for cheque
1 for credit

Did the credit card first and then the cheque card

Just requested the bundle pricing
Strange that they can't do it at the same time

Archie1

I'm missed the details on this. Can anyone please share how the Clicks benefit gets tripled?
Use a VCC to order online from Clicks. Promo runs till the 27th of this month if I am not mistaken.

marbro

So I didn't get my clicks 45% back.. Anyone else? And then it says I didn't qualify on the quarterly petrol because I spent R23 on bread and milk at sasol on 9th May.. How do I rectify this.. First time this has happened.. Do I need to go back to shop and try and get slip.. Will they even be able to provide a slip from the 9 th may.. If not surely it's obvious that it's not petrol.. Unless u can put in 1.5 l lol
Dont worry, log a query, they automatically fix any transactions under R100

WIll however run on the next ebucks day. they wont credit you now

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member

Thank u.. Managed to get the slip from the garage just in case

CUZ_458

Is anyone else's fuel showing as non-engen spend? I only fill at engen. Both mine and my spouse majority showing as non-engen.
happened to me and a friend as well. lets hope they fix it

nivek

Executive Member
I'm not sure if this has been answered previously but with a spousal account, how does the rewards level work? Do they automatically inherit the level from the main acc or do they have to hit those targets as well?

Sinbad

Honorary Master
I'm not sure if this has been answered previously but with a spousal account, how does the rewards level work? Do they automatically inherit the level from the main acc or do they have to hit those targets as well?
No, they do not match your level. It's a completely standalone account.

HandyTechTipper

the best time to upgrade from gold to premier, so as not to lose out on June eBucks Gold earn but not lose out on July onwards Premier earn
I was going to wait until ~10July... but I want to get the FNB Connect SIM for my spouse... so I think I'll do it this month (ASAP) to
1) get the "up to 2GB per month by spending R100 or more on FNB Connect SIM" (else it's limited to 1GB per month).
2) avoid the queues to upgrade.

Last edited:

DKKR

For the: "have X amount or more in a qualifying bank account" rule...

Does anyone know if one needs to maintain the balance for the entire month, or simply for a few days to qualify for the points?
It has to be maintained throughout the month

riddler

So I didn't receive any eBucks for Clicks spend last month - not just the triple earn, but even the 15%. Anyone else have this issue? I see the transaction is reflecting on my statement for 28 May

Tman*

Expert Member
It has to be maintained throughout the month
thanks - thought as much.

Anyone else having issues with the VCC and the streaming services? I successfully loaded my VCC as a new payment method on Bolt, but it was rejected a few days after when I actually tried to use it.

zerocool2009

Executive Member
thanks - thought as much.

Anyone else having issues with the VCC and the streaming services? I successfully loaded my VCC as a new payment method on Bolt, but it was rejected a few days after when I actually tried to use it.

The cvv number changed I would say. Dont get your account blocked!