Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

mulen

Good afternoon.
When did the rules change regarding Netflix and Spotify? Seems I need to have a FNB spousal or family account linked? I always thought I got those points in the past. Screenshot_2022-05-15-12-15-22-742_za.co.fnb.connect.itt.jpg Screenshot_2022-05-15-12-14-38-499_za.co.fnb.connect.itt.jpg

JOEY_8

Good afternoon.
When did the rules change regarding Netflix and Spotify? Seems I need to have a FNB spousal or family account linked? I always thought I got those points in the past.
I recall that being the case since I joined earlier this year

3WA

Honorary Master
Good afternoon.
When did the rules change regarding Netflix and Spotify? Seems I need to have a FNB spousal or family account linked? I always thought I got those points in the past. View attachment 1308964 View attachment 1308966
A spousal account has always been required, ever since the Netflix benefit was introduced. Never made sense to me. You need Netflix more when you’re single.

Tinuva

The Magician
Going by the looks of it, this month fnb started fixing a bunch of rules that either gave points too easy and maybe broke some.

Jughead12

I spent almost R2000 at engen and it shows I spent R0 in April. Which is BS. How do I sort this out?

hackus17

Are purchases on 28 April valid for falling within the month? They didn't allocate me points for my Clicks spend on that day, but weirdly my Checkers on the 29th did count. Should I query with them or will they tell me its too late in the month? It was Clicks online, which always does take a few days to move from 'Pending' on my CC account

BBSA

Honorary Master
Are purchases on 28 April valid for falling within the month? They didn't allocate me points for my Clicks spend on that day, but weirdly my Checkers on the 29th did count. Should I query with them or will they tell me its too late in the month? It was Clicks online, which always does take a few days to move from 'Pending' on my CC account
I assume the clicks purchases was still pending at the end of April, in which case it will only count for May month.

Last edited: