Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBSA

Honorary Master
I'm selling 30 000 eBucks for R3 150

Please PM me if interested.

Joostie

Hi everyone, I recently started having an issue where I am not being allocated the 1000 points I should for having "an active FNB Fusion Premier Account with a credit limit and an active FNB Fusion Premier card". I tried using the secure chat and they couldn't help me so I called the help line but couldn't get past the AI voice and speak to an actual ebucks person.

The problem seems to have started when I had to cancel my physical card due to fraud. I have since activated a virtual card which, according to the FNB app is a valid version of the requirement to have "an active FNB Fusion Premier card".

Any tips?
Thanks

BBSA

Honorary Master
Hi everyone, I recently started having an issue where I am not being allocated the 1000 points I should for having "an active FNB Fusion Premier Account with a credit limit and an active FNB Fusion Premier card". I tried using the secure chat and they couldn't help me so I called the help line but couldn't get past the AI voice and speak to an actual ebucks person.

The problem seems to have started when I had to cancel my physical card due to fraud. I have since activated a virtual card which, according to the FNB app is a valid version of the requirement to have "an active FNB Fusion Premier card".

Any tips?
Thanks
My tip would be to order a new Fusion Premier card.

MattRoy

Any tips?
Thanks
Log a query with eBucks directly to investigate.

franshorn

Any tips?
Thanks
The active FNB Card, is a physical card and not a virtual one. EDIT: see now the rules states includes virtual card. Could be something else then, like having the credit limit. say error a couple of times, then the AI clutches out and you get to speak to a human.

Why not just request a new replacement card via the app? 1 replacement should be free per year, but could be wrong. Check the pricing guide

marbro

Expert Member

Any tips?
Thanks
I got my fusion account last month, Still havent gotten points.

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member

Any tips?
Thanks
Hope they take this away as I hate having an overdraft just to get the points

Joostie

Thanks for all the replies everyone.

I do have a R1k overdraft on the account. It was working fine until the card was cancelled and I have never used the virtual card to pay for anything so there's a good chance the system just hasn't registered that I have the virtual card at all. I will order a new physical card and hopefully that sorts it.

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.