Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

Shella

Same with me. Picked up 2 R300 Engen petrol swipes as non-Engen fuel spend. Also logged a query, they told me it seems to be a problem and they will get back to me. Looks like the R300 is the common denominator.
R300 isn't the common denominator, mine are a few at R500 each.

Supercarfan

you know with wesbank you get free AA also ....

So I wonder why everyone is still on about the petrol card
Ha, no ways! How you perhaps have the details about how one can go about making us of it?

I assume that it would only cover the financed vehicle? The upside of the petro card is that you can use it for any car, no questions asked. Plus the petro card doesn’t cost anything anyways last I checked.

zerocool2009

Executive Member
Ha, no ways! How you perhaps have the details about how one can go about making us of it?

I assume that it would only cover the financed vehicle? The upside of the petro card is that you can use it for any car, no questions asked. Plus the petro card doesn’t cost anything anyways last I checked.

True what you are saying. I would say if its for car X, and you break down with car Y .... then I understand

xinath

@xinath That looks bizarre, but to confirm you were on level 5 for all those months for the screenshot you posted, or were you dropping down to level 4 some months? You didn't earn smart spend eBucks at all for certain months?
it was between level 4 and 5.....thats only a few months that I screenshot

xinath

You do not pay interest using your CC at engen. I've been using my CC at engen for a few years now and I haven't paid any interest.
eish okay will try this month and see how it goes, as I don't see another way around hitting 100% on my CC

Vuilhaas

Just an FYI on a few things. I called eBucks and they advised that the clicks triple allocation will only be paid out in the next cycle. I also asked when the best time to upgrade is and she said on the first of the month

Sayf777

Expert Member
Just an FYI on a few things. I called eBucks and they advised that the clicks triple allocation will only be paid out in the next cycle. I also asked when the best time to upgrade is and she said on the first of the month
According to experience on this thread (or rather previous eBucks threads) it's asap after the months allocation

Filosofer

Does that mean we will only get triple rewards on one month of spend?

If i maxed out my clicks cap end of May and again in June, would I get triple back for both months?

CrazyBob

Apologies if this has been asked before, but every month I click on the ‘track my rewards’ link in the FNB app (iOS) and I never seem to get the points allocated for it. Is there something obvious I’m doing wrong?

Vuilhaas

Does that mean we will only get triple rewards on one month of spend?

If i maxed out my clicks cap end of May and again in June, would I get triple back for both months?
That's not how the consultant made it sound but that would make sense ...

So speaking to her didn't help clear up any confusion, apparently :ROFL:

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member
That's not how the consultant made it sound but that would make sense ...

So speaking to her didn't help clear up any confusion, apparently :ROFL:
So in other words.. Just to be clear LOL. May and June triple rewards will be combined and will be allocated in July?need to know before I go and spend my cap on things I don't really need lol

Vuilhaas

So in other words.. Just to be clear LOL. May and June triple rewards will be combined and will be allocated in July?need to know before I go and spend my cap on things I don't really need lol
Haha I'm not sure bud, she just confused me even more. Maybe give them a ring if you can

Steady

That is how I see it!
Everyone would like to see it this way, yes, but getting an once off triple allocation does not bode well for what we will get. The rules refer to the standard calculation, which applies per calendar month while this is a one month long campaign but split over two months so one can just speculate on how they will calculate it. I have my doubts if they going to do one calc.
The real issue at hand is whatever they decide to do will be over and out as they included this part below in the terms and conditions.
No correspondence will be entered into regarding either this campaign or these rules. In the unlikely event of a dispute, eBucks’ decision shall be final. eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Campaign in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member
Everyone would like to see it this way, yes, but getting an once off triple allocation does not bode well for what we will get. The rules refer to the standard calculation, which applies per calendar month while this is a one month long campaign but split over two months so one can just speculate on how they will calculate it. I have my doubts if they going to do one calc.
The real issue at hand is whatever they decide to do will be over and out as they included this part below in the terms and conditions.
No correspondence will be entered into regarding either this campaign or these rules. In the unlikely event of a dispute, eBucks’ decision shall be final. eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Campaign in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.
So are u thinking only transactions done from 27th may to 27 June will be counted and not may and June separately?