Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

doubletrouble

Expert Member
Is anyone's track my rewards calculator still showing 0 points for the nav home section? I have viewed the tab. used the calculator. viewed some properties and even did a pre-approval but nothing gets updated. what does one need to do on the tab to get the points?

Fcon_Vpro

Expert Member
Is anyone's track my rewards calculator still showing 0 points for the nav home section? I have viewed the tab. used the calculator. viewed some properties and even did a pre-approval but nothing gets updated. what does one need to do on the tab to get the points?
Same. I did go through the manual route, and i requested a property valuation.
Im also not sure what else to do to get the points.
Ive got enough points already, but I wanted to try figure out how to get those points in possible preparation for the speculated increases in July.

taheera

50 000 EBUCKS FOR SALE R4500, fastest fingers first.
EDIT: sold to beefymoocow, kadz.
one batch left 50 000 = R4500
EDIT: sold to nuki the legend.
all 3 excellent buyers, thanks, guys.
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:

Jughead12

Hey guys. Today is the 31st. I need to still do cash@till withdrawals. I withdrew R300 from the atm this month. So I need to withdraw more than r300 at the till? Am I correct?

I also did the scan to pay today only. Will both these reflect under track my rewards in time for next month to reach level 5?

Mythical-

Hey guys. Today is the 31st. I need to still do cash@till withdrawals. I withdrew R300 from the atm this month. So I need to withdraw more than r300 at the till? Am I correct?

I also did the scan to pay today only. Will both these reflect under track my rewards in time for next month to reach level 5?
Extremely unlikely, in my opinion, that either of these will reflect in time to reach level 5 next month. I usually do my transactions at least 5 working days before the end of the month.

marbro

Expert Member

yeah you need to draw at the till,

and nope. dont bank on anything happening today reflecting

Reactions: air

mr_norris

Expert Member
I have decided to let go of the ebucks I've collected / bought. I want to buy PC parts and what the ebucks store offers doesn't blow my socks off (even if they had 40% off discounts). I am willing to swap 63977eb @ 10c a pop?

SeRpEnT

Executive Member
Only saw these now.

FNB.png

Anyone know what this is about?

Attachments

• FNB.png
    FNB.png
    43.6 KB · Views: 66
Status
Not open for further replies.