Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythical-

Best option there was the S22 with R10k rebate. You missed that boat though
That would normally have been too expensive for me, but if it had a R10k rebate, maybe it would've been an option :eek: Maybe I should've just said mid-range :sneaky:
Huawei P40 @40% off on the app
GMS is a deal breaker for many
Aye, haven't yet ventured into Huawei territory.

Did actually have a look at the Redmi, but was hoping for something with NFC so that I don't need to scan to pay so much.

Speedster

Honorary Master
That would normally have been too expensive for me, but if it had a R10k rebate, maybe it would've been an option :eek: Maybe I should've just said mid-range :sneaky:

Aye, haven't yet ventured into Huawei territory.

Did actually have a look at the Redmi, but was hoping for something with NFC so that I don't need to scan to pay so much.
Yeah, the R10k rebate was fantastic. Ended up with a virtually free upgrade after the rebate and selling my trusty old P10 lite.

m3z

Good evening ladies & gents, hope you are all doing well?

I just wanted to thank each and every one of you for the monthly SnapScan donations to the Music Movement NPO. Each and every donation has made a difference, helping the organisation to reach and teach the children in underserved communities. Thank you so much!

The organisation has reached a milestone today by releasing its first album titled 'Better When You're Moving'. If you have kids between the ages of 2 & 6, please let them listen to it. (I have posted the link at the end of this message)

If you still need to make FNB Scan to Pay transactions for this month, please consider Music Movement NPO. Any amount is welcome. Thanks for reading, have a wonderful weekend!

SnapScan Donation Link - https://pos.snapscan.io/qr/46EI_bhD

Music Movement's Debut Album, Better When You're Dancing - OUT NOW! Available on all Streaming services. Listen here: https://allmylinks.com/musicmovementza
c7fb0f14da11ae86f206c9ad0e8a6b45.jpg

Bees ZA

Was anyone able to use their Cape Union Mart voucher? Store in Bryanston said they no longer accept ebucks vouchers.

Bees ZA

Ordered it online using the code FNB sent me. You can just type it in the gift card area (See image 1). Do not enter it in the promo/voucher card area (Image 2).

1)
1656154705331.png
2)
1656154690261.png

I am Groot

Was anyone able to use their Cape Union Mart voucher? Store in Bryanston said they no longer accept ebucks vouchers.
I just used 2 vouchers on 1 item now without a problem in Tygervalley. I think your cashier was just lazy to look at the options on the Till.
They said both voucher or ebucks is fine.

Jeffafa

Salutations Guys

Anyone with a FNB Go ( Wimpy ) voucher that they need to get rid of can I please have it.

Thanks

BBSA

Honorary Master
I tried to install the Gaurdme widget on android but nothing happens.

IMG_20220627_074604.jpg

Anyone able to install it?

PaulRCT

I am Groot

I am missing out on these phone dealz. These dealz are just added at random and no specific time :crying::crying:
Feelz like I am reliving last years black friday saga all over again and again.

franshorn

I am missing out on these phone dealz. These dealz are just added at random and no specific time :crying::crying:
Feelz like I am reliving last years black friday saga all over again and again.
New deals are being added lately each morning

Status
Not open for further replies.