Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

Steady

So are u thinking only transactions done from 27th may to 27 June will be counted and not may and June separately?
it does not matter what anyone of us think. The question is how will they calculate it. I think doing one calc increases the probability of them doing the calc once with a limit of 2000 (premier)

Freakboy

Expert Member
Hey guys just double checking for us guys going from Gold to Premier:

eBucks has been allocated for the month so do I upgrade now to Premier or wait until 01/07/2021?

PsYTraNc3

Expert Member
So in other words.. Just to be clear LOL. May and June triple rewards will be combined and will be allocated in July?need to know before I go and spend my cap on things I don't really need lol
Buy a voucher online and keep it for when you need something.
That's what I did to reach my cap last month and got the 15% back on it

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member

eBucks has been allocated for the month so do I upgrade now to Premier or wait until 01/07/2021?
I'm waiting till the 1st..just to make sure I get my gold rewards for June with minimal effort

Vuilhaas

That's the million eBucks question... Some say to do it right after allocation. The consultant advised me to wait till the beginning of the next month. Option two makes sense to me as otherwise surely you lose out on the balance of your June Gold earn by switching mid month.

But disclaimer, I'm honestly not completely sure what the best thing to do is.

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member
That's the million eBucks question... Some say to do it right after allocation. The consultant advised me to wait till the beginning of the next month. Option two makes sense to me as otherwise surely you lose out on the balance of your June Gold earn by switching mid month.

Switch on 1st and dont swipe credit card until u receive premier card:)

SueC

Do clicks vouchers work? I was told vouchers are excluded from Ebucks?

TedLasso

Expert Member
So decided to finally make the jump to PC as I think I should reach level 5 . Upgraded current account and credit card is underway.

To confirm it means all reward level calculations for June will now be at the PC level and not my previous premier level? If so, just need to put some money in my forex account.

Filosofer

it does not matter what anyone of us think. The question is how will they calculate it. I think doing one calc increases the probability of them doing the calc once with a limit of 2000 (premier)
Yes this does seem more likely, unfortunately.

They should have been more clear or just run the promotion over one calender month to avoid confusion

airborne

Honorary Master
Do clicks vouchers work? I was told vouchers are excluded from Ebucks?
That's what I want to know, I want to buy Clicks vouchers online, earn triple eBucks and then I can spend them as needed.

Who bought them last month and can confirm they at least got 15%?

I emailed the eBucks address given on the T&C's and asked but got no reply

Wall

Sports Addict
Have you guys got your clicks triple ebucks from last month? (the online VC promo)

citizensa

Best time to upgrade or downgrade is next day after eBucks allocation. Reason being if you upgrade on the First and system determines that you are on a different account when they allocate ebucks on 10th it’s gonna affect your levels and earn so just after ebucks allocation chances of mix up is less

Reactions: 3WA

Vuilhaas

Best time to upgrade or downgrade is next day after eBucks allocation. Reason being if you upgrade on the First and system determines that you are on a different account when they allocate ebucks on 10th it’s gonna affect your levels and earn so just after ebucks allocation chances of mix up is less
I think either way, the upgrade will confuse their system. The consultant advised that it's easier to fix/backdate if the upgrade is on the 1st.

Again, no idea if this is correct or good advice. I'm gonna upgrade on the 1st and will report back on the outcomes

donanicky

Would it make a difference if you upgrade on the first and ensure that you are on level 5 before ebucks allocation?