Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

hellfire

Honorary Master
I got my Clicks double and triple ebucks on 11 June (eB 3750 for each of them)

Steady

Why not eb3750 x3
The standard (normal) ebucks was allocated with the standard (normal) run.
Getting triple means you get two extra not 3 extra. So the additional allocations (on top of the standard) will be for the extra double. One for the double and another for the triple.

Sayf777

Expert Member
My payment due date for my cc has still not updated, does anyone also not have their's updated?

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member
The standard (normal) ebucks was allocated with the standard (normal) run.
Getting triple means you get two extra not 3 extra. So the additional allocations (on top of the standard) will be for the extra double. One for the double and another for the triple.
But then the first one is only calculated at 15%..?

wcm

Anyone got a WhatsApp group to join for tracking the 40% discounts ?

A bit of a schlep checking the ebucks store.

oitar

Went to a branch on Sat specifically so they don't mess it up over the phone. Tried to upgrade Gold to Premier. Fusion no prob. Credit Card side would not allow any other option but PC. Waiting on branch to call me when "fixed"(probably forever).

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member
Went to a branch on Sat specifically so they don't mess it up over the phone. Tried to upgrade Gold to Premier. Fusion no prob. Credit Card side would not allow any other option but PC. Waiting on branch to call me when "fixed"(probably forever).
Luckily the only one I can go up to is Premier lol..

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member
Trying phoning call centre?

mr_norris

Expert Member
Credit Card side would not allow any other option but PC. Waiting on branch to call me when "fixed"(probably forever).
Perhaps email your banker? I'm assuming you get one with premier. When I went into the branch two years back and they decided to upgrade me to PC against my will, the private banker dude who was the only one who was able to sort things out for me.

oitar

What did they say.. Can they help u?
They did do the upgrade. It's just that a few years ago, everything went ok over the phone, but then after weeks of calls, I had to go to a branch and redo everything. Still don't know what went wrong.

Just a thumbs up regarding the clicks questions. I used my whole limit R1500 in the beginning of May, using the virtual cc. Then another R1000 around the 27th. The second one cleared in time, but I only had 15% back for the first 1500- during the usual eB allocation. However a had 30%(double+triple) a few days ago for the R1000.

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member
They did do the upgrade. It's just that a few years ago, everything went ok over the phone, but then after weeks of calls, I had to go to a branch and redo everything. Still don't know what went wrong.

Just a thumbs up regarding the clicks questions. I used my whole limit R1500 in the beginning of May, using the virtual cc. Then another R1000 around the 27th. The second one cleared in time, but I only had 15% back for the first 1500- during the usual eB allocation. However a had 30%(double+triple) a few days ago for the R1000.

So u got rewarded for R2500 spend?

oitar

So u got rewarded for R2500 spend?
Technically yes. 15% for the R1500, and 30%(not 45) - for the R1000.
Cannot say if the R1000 "dug into" this month's cap, or if any new purchases until the 27th this month will get an additional(15, 30, or 45%) rewards. Will let you know.

My premier cc account appeared on my app. Tried to be clever and add a virtual cc, before a physical one arrives. No go.

animehero

Expert Member
I bit the bullet earlier because I can't see myself going to the bank in the first half of July. Upgraded my gold to premier. Will just suck up the losses for this month and work towards the new goals starting 1st July 2021