Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

oitar

I bit the bullet earlier because I can't see myself going to the bank in the first half of July. Upgraded my gold to premier. Will just suck up the losses for this month and work towards the new goals starting 1st July 2021
If you maintain your level( for Gold )for the month, doesn't it mean that you still get your allocation next month?

zerocool2009

Executive Member
I cant wait to see fnb in 3 years! Get popcorn ready. The upper products will be merged !

animehero

Expert Member
If you maintain your level( for Gold )for the month, doesn't it mean that you still get your allocation next month?
I honestly don't know. I'm currently on level 5 on gold, so we'll see what happens

Moe_G10

Just a note to the newest rule! If you use the budget rule, make sure you specify a bigger amount

Think if you say R1000 fuel and you use R1500, you wont get points!
We only have to worry about this from next month right?

StrontiumDog

Honorary Master
Just a note to the newest rule! If you use the budget rule, make sure you specify a bigger amount

Think if you say R1000 fuel and you use R1500, you wont get points!
This only applies to Premier and PC right?

Edit: OK it seems so...

dielaksman

I have the same issue too. I logged a query and I received a call and they told me they are aware of the issue and they are trying to resolve it. I never got the sms you got and to this day it’s not yet solved.
Anybody had their fuel spend resolved yet?

Dylan_G

Expert Member
What is the cheapest way to get the iTunes Streaming/Online services points?

Buy a single song on iTunes. Some are R7.99 (Check out The Kiffness)
Buy an Ebook from Google Play. Most are around a few rands.
Buy an audiobook from Audible. Can get them for <R20

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member
Question.. The smart spend budget.. Can it be set up now or only once u move ro premier due to it being a requirement for eb.?