Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

Sphinx21

I'm behind on this virtual card streaming nonsense. What will they accept as streaming services? Anything? Is it the same Mr D, etc. online payments also count. Besides Netflix I'm not subscribed to anything.

eddybsb4u

I'm behind on this virtual card streaming nonsense. What will they accept as streaming services? Anything? Is it the same Mr D, etc. online payments also count. Besides Netflix I'm not subscribed to anything.
*Deezer, iTunes, Netflix, Spotify, YouTube, Showmax, SweepSouth, Audible, Google Play, Mr D Food, Uber OR Uber Eats, PlayStation, Xbox, Google, Bolt, Checkers Sixty60

1. Buy a book from Google Play - R0.14 [https://play.google.com/store/books/details/David_Adams_Imperfect?id=fnUbAgAAQBAJ]
2. Pay for Deezer Premium subscription for R3.99pm
3. Pay YouTube Premium - R29
4. Plus your Netflix subscription

Bonus
1. Buy dinner once or twice, one from Uber Eats and one from Mr D Food.
2. Pay for Google Storage - R29
3. Pay for iCloud storafe - R15

If anyone don't collect the 2000 online/streaming points I will take it as they just didn't want the points.

Sphinx21

*Deezer, iTunes, Netflix, Spotify, YouTube, Showmax, SweepSouth, Audible, Google Play, Mr D Food, Uber OR Uber Eats, PlayStation, Xbox, Google, Bolt, Checkers Sixty60

1. Buy a book from Google Play - R0.14 [https://play.google.com/store/books/details/David_Adams_Imperfect?id=fnUbAgAAQBAJ]
2. Pay for Deezer Premium subscription for R3.99pm
3. Pay YouTube Premium - R29
4. Plus your Netflix subscription

Bonus
1. Buy dinner once or twice, one from Uber Eats and one from Mr D Food.
2. Pay for Google Storage - R29
3. Pay for iCloud storafe - R15

If anyone don't collect the 2000 online/streaming points I will take it as they just didn't want the points.
Thanks! Why does my Youtube premium show as R72? 1625783052024.png

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member
Used to be able to do this but can't seem to find the link to scroll through avatars. Can you please share the link
Just go into playstation store on your tv and click on avatar.. Not sure why u can't access it

Tman*

Expert Member
Then I don't think u will be able to do it unfortunately as you need a psn account
let me rephrase.

I have a PSN account, with valid login details and CC (or VCC) loaded via PC

I used to be able to click on a section on the PSN website to see a list of avatars. Then I'd select the results to be sorted from cheap to expensive, and i would buy an avatar for R1. That seems to have disappeared in recent months

Im not sure if the avatars were removed from the SA website, or if its maybe hidden under a new subsection.

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member
let me rephrase.

I have a PSN account, with valid login details and CC (or VCC) loaded via PC

I used to be able to click on a section on the PSN website to see a list of avatars. Then I'd select the results to be sorted from cheap to expensive, and i would buy an avatar for R1. That seems to have disappeared in recent months

Im not sure if the avatars were removed from the SA website, or if its maybe hidden under a new subsection.
Mine is under ADD ONS and then u click on AVATARS.

Cal384

I ditched using the virtual card for Netflix etc. Wasn't getting allocated Ebucks and wasn't worth the effort to keep calling and fighting for it. Moved all subscriptions back to normal fusion card.

MattRoy

I ditched using the virtual card for Netflix etc. Wasn't getting allocated Ebucks and wasn't worth the effort to keep calling and fighting for it. Moved all subscriptions back to normal fusion card.
Allocated points or eBucks? The VCC to pay for streaming services requirement for points is new from this month.