Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

Vuilhaas

OK I just logged on and see I have also being given a petrol card which I do not need.. Whats the easiest way to cancel it?
You can cancel on the app. Go to the account, account options, my cards, go to petrol card, cancel card. I just choose"lost" and put in today's date. Just don't select the "replace card" option.

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member
You can cancel on the app. Go to the account, account options, my cards, go to petrol card, cancel card. I just choose"lost" and put in today's date. Just don't select the "replace card" option.
I don't get that option. It just says NEW or change pin

StrontiumDog

Honorary Master
Yeah, it's like R20 pm or something. So it's a waste if you don't use them. I cancelled mine!
When were you charged for that? I saw no charge for 2x petrocards on my statement for 2 July. I'm on PW if it's of relevance.

StrontiumDog

Honorary Master
When do the FNB Connect free minutes and data get allocated? Middle of month and not necessarily same time as the eBucks alllocation?

Vuilhaas

When were you charged for that? I saw no charge for 2x petrocards on my statement for 2 July. I'm on PW if it's of relevance.
It was R20 pm if you have the card. I only cancelled now when I upgraded as I wasn't using it

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-07-11-16-10-10-371_cn.wps.xiaomi.abroad.lite.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-07-11-16-10-10-371_cn.wps.xiaomi.abroad.lite.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 63

cozinsky

Expert Member
Yes, no longer get a % back on non-partner spend but via smart spend.

What is that FNB Investment Goal where you get back 100% back in ebucks?
Thank you for clarifying this for me. The investment goal is banking fees reimbursed if you meet certain requirements. (Check the guide).

MsVkhaZ

Has anyone spend their ebucks on istore online…I do not see the option to spend ebucks when I try to pay

airborne

Honorary Master
Has anyone spend their ebucks on istore online…I do not see the option to spend ebucks when I try to pay
Rather sell the ebucks for 11c an ebucks and then pay cash for the stuff from iStore and you'll earn 15% back in ebucks, I think the earn limit per year at iStore is R15k.

airborne

Honorary Master
Was it according to the new rules / rewards (1gb on L5)?

Nothing my side and my 2 sims are not visible on the app (under Connect).
Here's the sms, received on the 10th July
"FNB :) Your account has been loaded with Gold Free Connect 300MB 30MIN 30SMS. To view balances dial *111#. Ts&Cs apply. FNB a div of FRB Ltd."

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member
OK so I've sorted vcc for 3 categories.. Mrd.. Ubereats.. Psn.. I need a fourth one where it'll be a cheap purchase.. Pls assist... :)