Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member
When will we be able to view TRACK YOUR REWARDS?Any update on when clicks triple allocation will be done?

Cpt.SpAce.Cowboy

Tunnel bear has Argentina and I used a random Argentina address but I keep getting an error after pressing buy:
"Your transaction cannot be completed. [OR-HDT-01]"
Did you use a normal CC or VCC to check out?
I don't know if you got this sorted.

I had the same error. I tried to do it on my pc. Then I read somewhere that you should try it on your phone if you get this error.

Tried it on my phone and it worked 1st time.

HowTo

Expert Member
Where are you seeing your level?
Sending two different Pic's under app.
App difference under Account I get this.
Then under eBucks Rewards I get this.
Go figure?

Attachments

• Account.jpg
    Account.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 74
  • Rewards.jpg
    Rewards.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 74

mr_norris

Expert Member
Think my EBucks is broken. Still on lvl. 4 and cant see any updates all on Zero.
Need a 1000 point to move up to lvl. 5.

Then they mention August?
Did you upgrade this month? I know my earnings are messed up because I upgraded. I logged a ticket with them and asked to recalculate on the old gold rules.

wonduhboy

Did anyone else have a problem with Checkers spend?
My purchases at my normal checkers are included, but spend at a new checkers (Freshx store, which doesn't show 'Checkers' on my statement) aren't included at all - despite clearing before month end.

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member
Did you get your double fuel rewards yet? I’m still waiting for mine to be fixed and allocated.
OK just contacted them now.. Apparently mine needed a manager override.. Not sure why.. Probaly because of non engen send of R22.. So apparently it will be allocated by end of week.. Wrt click allocation should also be done by the end of the week.. Holding thumbs

airborne

Honorary Master
U forgot mrd and ubereats
Is there any way to load credit onto ubereats or MrD, I heard someone mention something like that, then just add a small amount each month and eventually use it to order something?

I looked on the ubereats app but I couldn't see anything there that would imply that's possible.

Vuilhaas

Is there any way to load credit onto ubereats or MrD, I heard someone mention something like that, then just add a small amount each month and eventually use it to order something?

I looked on the ubereats app but I couldn't see anything there that would imply that's possible.
Yeah. You buy vouchers through the FNB app. The app emails you the code. You then load them on the ubereats app under account - wallet - add voucher code

Speedster

Honorary Master

In the Uber app there's an option to load credit to your wallet (which you can use in ubereats). MrD I send a gift from my SO account

airborne

Honorary Master
In the Uber app there's an option to load credit to your wallet (which you can use in ubereats). MrD I send a gift from my SO account
Is that option still there, I can't find it anywhere, screenshot below of the options I'm getting:

52cf024a92839e12c938549a7be32654.jpg