Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022

Moe_G10

I tried to pay with vcc for tap 2 pay by going to my cards then selecting vcc then going to fnb pay and tap to pay, but I'm concerned that its using just the normal cc not vcc as it doesn't show as vcc. It shows my normal card with its number and underneath digital visa with my vcc numbers on it. How do I know for sure it was my vcc that was used and not a normal cc?

Speedster

Honorary Master
I tried to pay with vcc for tap 2 pay by going to my cards then selecting vcc then going to fnb pay and tap to pay, but I'm concerned that its using just the normal cc not vcc as it doesn't show as vcc. It shows my normal card with its number and underneath digital visa with my vcc numbers on it. How do I know for sure it was my vcc that was used and not a normal cc?
Tap to pay doesn't work with VCC.

brucem

All 3 of my kids have FNBy transactional accounts linked to my account. Queried with eBucks why I’m not getting points for it - they said the account has to grow by R200 per month (even though their wording and terms say differently) - be warned

sammi01

All 3 of my kids have FNBy transactional accounts linked to my account. Queried with eBucks why I’m not getting points for it - they said the account has to grow by R200 per month (even though their wording and terms say differently) - be warned
New rules effective 1 July for August allocation.
July allocation was against previous rules and required the FNBy transaction account to grow by minimum amount.

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member
New rules effective 1 July for August allocation.
July allocation was against previous rules and required the FNBy transaction account to grow by minimum amount.
So just to confirm.. You'll get the 1000 points just for having the fnby acc?and the other option is if the a count grows by a certain amount?

Speedster

Honorary Master
So just to confirm.. You'll get the 1000 points just for having the fnby acc?and the other option is if the a count grows by a certain amount?
You'll get if it's a transactional account. If it's a savings account balance needs to grow

eddybsb4u

On the old rules you were required to grow the account by R300. I did get the 1000 points for growing the account by R300.

Mythical-