Today has been a kk day.

adelp

Expert Member
LOL!!
No!!
I think besides looking after old people and cleaning toilets Thats one thing i just cannot imagine doing...

mercurial

MyBB Legend
Lol classic. Teacher doing f0kk0l while the kids kill themselves :D Just the image I'm getting of kids playing on Powerpoint while the teacher postwhores :D

Ou grote

Honorary Master
Lol classic. Teacher doing f0kk0l while the kids kill themselves :D Just the image I'm getting of kids playing on Powerpoint while the teacher postwhores :D
:)
I can imagine what you'd be doing on the PC while the teacher was busy postwhoring. ;)

P

Picard

I already busted my ass enough in the first half of the period and in previous periods to show them how to do it. They must do exercises on their own to learn it well. First half of period - explain and show on projector. Second half - they do it on their own.

And I'm not just postwhoring. In between I am doing some admin.

Last edited by a moderator:

mercurial

MyBB Legend
I already busted my ass enough in the first half of the period and in previous periods to show them how to do it. They must do exercises on their own to learn it well.

And I'm not just postwhoring. In between I am doing some admin.
Dude, I'm just winding you up :p

P

Picard

No, go ahead and wind him up.
Our taxes pay his salary. :)
As a matter of fact it's not. I'm an IT teacher and the governing body pays me with the school fees coming from the parents.

Last edited by a moderator:

TelkomUseless

Executive Member
As a matter of fact it's not. I'm an IT teacher and the governing body pays me with the school fees coming from the parents.
picard... my wife (also teacher) tells me some horrible stories about school/being a teacher.

No way in hell I would ever teach. I would end up in prison for b!tch slapping some of the young idiots who deserves it.