Toll fees along popular routes compared - how much motorists will pay to go away this long weekend

Jan

Who's the Boss?
Staff member
How much you will pay in toll fees to go away this long weekend

Many South Africans using the country's major highways on their way to holiday destinations or family getaways this long weekend will be paying hefty toll fees.

Long weekends and holidays in South Africa typically see thousands of motorists take to the roads for a well-deserved break.

John Tempus

Executive Member
Average South African will spend R0 in toll fees because they lost their job and have no spare change to blow on a holiday.

There is still retrded curfews in place. You have to be an idiot to pay money to go on holiday and then just as you start to have fun you have to go back into the cave and lockdown. Sounds like a stupid way to waste money.

Yes, adults have most fun from 10pm-2am(or later). The rest of the adults drinking and partying during daylight have mental issues.

Swa

Honorary Master
One fundamental flaw with this, it assumes you're going to be using a toll route the entire way.

Skankhunt

Expert Member
That's me
Likewise.

If I were to have a few drinks, I prefer to do it like in the afternoon over lunch so I'll be completely sobered up by the time I go sleep in the evening and wake up fine the next day.

I feel so depressed whenever I'm hungover / didn't get a good night's sleep and cannot function properly.