Tony Ehrenreich: 'Its time for an Eye for an Eye against Zionist aggression'

Arresting those who have gone to fight in the Isreali attacks against Palestine
Investigating the funding sources from SA to the Isreali war machine.

Nothing wrong with those requests.

Western countries are arresting and charging those who go over to Syria.

Facebook status of Tony Ehrenreich. To think that he could have been CT mayor is frightening... :eek:

Its time for an Eye for an Eye against Muslim aggression
We have all noted the terrible destruction and killings and maimings that have been taking place in Gaza . The Muslim army has been acting with impunity , in their attempts to steal the Palestinian lands. This dastardly deeds have been condemned internally by Governments and Millions of people on the streets.
We have seen in our own country that the Muslims have arranged gatherings to pledge their allegiance to the killing of Jews. We are aware that the Muslims have been fascilitating and supporting the funding of the Muslim Army as well as getting SA youth to join the killings in Gaza . This makes the Muslims complicit in the murder of the people in Gaza .
The time has come to say very clearly that if a woman or child is killed in Gaza , then the Muslims, who are complicit, will feel the wrath of the People of SA with the age old biblical teaching of an eye for an eye. The time has come for the conflict to be waged everywhere the Muslim supporters fund and condone the war killing machine of Muslims.
People in other countries waged war inside their countries for the freedom of South Africans from Apartheid , we are duty bound to do the same for other countries where apartheid is practiced .
https://www.facebook.com/tony.ehrenreich/posts/631309806967714?fref=nf

Yes tony...An eye for an eye...plus a head...Wage your war here. We Africans, will teach you ignorant, a few things...

Nothing wrong with those requests.

Western countries are arresting and charging those who go over to Syria.
What's wrong with those two requests is that it should read:

Arresting those who have gone to fight for any party in the Israel/Gaza conflict.

Investigating the funding sources from SA to any party in the Israel/Gaza conflict.

What's the difference between Ehrenreich's rant and Hate Speech and/or Incitement?

Can the Anti Hamas brigade post something similar citing if another rocket is fired ...?

LOL. I thought you were going to say 'What's the difference between Ehrenreich and a box of ****? The box.'

What's wrong with those two requests is that it should read:

Arresting those who have gone to fight for any party in the Israel/Gaza conflict.

Investigating the funding sources from SA to any party in the Israel/Gaza conflict

If others want to phrase it that way then they can...however, the west deals in double standards because they allow funding to Israel, they allow theiur citizens to go to Israel, join Mossad, fight etc ....but they dont allow them to fight for Hamas or in the Syrian conflict.

I think these foreign muslims are mostly misguided to go and fight in Syria etc, but just pointing out the double standards

Where is Isreal?

The 'real' promised land apparently...promised by a figment of their imagination

Someone must have helped him with that. I don't think his mind holds more that one or two words at best.

I dont know him these days and havent followed his views, but I know from 1989/90 when he was renting my servant quarters as a young mechanic/union rep, he was very quiet but he was not politically naive.

Last edited:
If others want to phrase it that way then they can...however, the west deals in double standards because they allow funding to Israel, they allow theiur citizens to go to Israel, join Mossad, fight etc ....but they dont allow them to fight for Hamas or in the Syrian conflict.

I think these foreign muslims are mostly misguided to go and fight in Syria etc, but just pointing out the double standards

The 'real' promised land apparently...promised by a figment of their imagination

Sad when Hamas and ISIS are the victims of western double standards and discrimination.

Last edited:

I think these foreign muslims are mostly misguided to go and fight in Syria etc, but just pointing out the double standards.
My point is that SA Law bans ALL SA citizens from such activities, so there should be a full investigation not a half-baked one.

Sad when when Hamas and ISIS are the victims of western double standards and discrimination.
'Sad' either way. Both sides are fighting and the actions of Hamas or ISIS does not justify that of Israel. When you do not know the full story then dont apportion blame or try and measure atrocity level.

My point is that SA Law bans ALL SA citizens from such activities, so there should be a full investigation not a half-baked one.
Yes indeed

I am a South African Permanent Resident and I am an Israeli citizen. Are you telling me that the law of South Africa forbids me to join the IDF even though as an Israeli citizen it is by law a requirement unless an exemption is made (which I have). Without an exemption I can be charged, prosecuted and sentenced to army jail if I refuse when entering Israel.

I am a South African Permanent Resident and I am an Israeli citizen. Are you telling me that the law of South Africa forbids me to join the IDF even though as an Israeli citizen it is by law a requirement unless an exemption is made (which I have). Without an exemption I can be charged, prosecuted and sentenced to army jail if I refuse when entering Israel.
AFAIK (and IANAL) you do indeed have a problem. Get legal advice.

AFAIK (and IANAL) you do indeed have a problem. Get legal advice.

Well luckily I am exempt from joining the army unless I want to. Do you have proof of the South African law which states this, I would be very interested to look at it.

Back