Tony Leon slams FW de Klerk Foundation for apartheid comment

Excalibur

Expert Member
Can I play that game too?

When Malema goes on one of his anti-white rants - including hinting at violence - is he stating the view of a lot of black South Africans?

Careful with your generalisations.
Yes he is, actually there's too few of these rants in the country given the history.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
You do know it was servicing the townships right ?
Its history may have been military but its main use was being a crime against humanity apparently.
Even so, the plan was already there before the Nats came into power.

HunterNW

Honorary Master
The San people left us pictures on rocks - Their "literature ?"
What did the other cultures like the Zulu's or Xhosa leave behind ?

Asking for a friend.

surface

Executive Member
The San people left us pictures on rocks - Their "literature ?"
What did the other cultures like the Zulu's or Xhosa leave behind ?

Asking for a friend.
Not a friend but one of lesser known scientist said this. I realize he is probably not in your league of course.

surface

Executive Member
That doesn't answer the question. It's not about "league", it's asking questions.
Sure, here is my question. How low self-esteem should I have to boast in the achievements of "my" tribe and denigrate "other" tribes?

*Tribe can be anything - religion, race, language, nation and so on.

HunterNW

Honorary Master
Sure, here is my question. How low self-esteem should I have to boast in the achievements of "my" tribe and denigrate "other" tribes?

So you can't answer my question. Ok.
Now to answer yours, and that's just an opinion. Any "tribe" or culture will boast about their achievements. And by boasting they do not necessarily denigrate others. Poor example but atleast: Africans outrun most white races in a marathon. They stand on the podium and "boast" being Nr 1. That's not denigrating any other race. The problem with low self-esteem: YOU see yourself as a weakling and therefore think you are being denigrated.

HBee

Expert Member

Probably a lot higher than the tribe the begrudges the other.

John Tempus

Expert Member
The Apartheid era were very similar to the JFK USA era yet we don't refer to that era as the "Apartheid Era" globally, I wonder why ?
^o_O:eek:o_O

No need to wonder ---
JFK era was seen as prosperous era yet Black citizens were seen as nothing different than under SA Apartheid era. Do you not understand the comparison or are you just acting stupid ?

In SA we call the period inhumane but in USA we celebrate the era. Just cause it is labelled Apartheid doesn't mean USA didn't have the same problems. You dont find it funny that MLK big speech just so happened the same year JFK died ?

Please educate yourself, find out what happened up to 1963 then come back here and respond with googly eyes because I am certain you had no idea when black lives movement and rights only kicked in over in the USA thus my apt comparison whether you like it or not.

John Tempus

Expert Member
It was only the white mans fault. Lets forgive all the black on black violent crime during Apartheid era, lets forget that black on black crime was a big reason why the Apartheid policies were pushed to begin with.

Like it or not, ignore reality all you like but the fuel for apartheid approval came from what was observed nationally and globally within the black african society and the crime rate between black on black was massive back then and is still today.

This is all still the white mans fault right ? Take some blame for why the white man saw things a certain way and implemented Apartheid in the first place , take a good look at the rife crime all over SA today and face up to your own demons since you love to force the white man to face up to their demons even tho their demons have evidence to back it up.

ps. I forget all the peaceful black cultures in rest of Africa and how peaceful they have been coexisting without any black on black violence. All the African genocides which is black on black crime is clearly just the demonic powers of the white man and no black person should be held accountable for ACTUAL genocides.

Apartheid could have been avoided if the rest of Africa did not provided mountains of examples of just what danger comes from african black empowerment so love it or hate it, you are as much apart of the Apartheid system implementation whether you want to believe it or not.

Hey I know google is hard and having actual historic education is even harder so let me provide you with a list of African dictators who completely destroyed their own people.

Francisco Macias Nquema of Equatorial New Guinea(1968 – 1979)
General Sani Abacha of Nigeria(1993-1998)
Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe(1987 – DEAD)
Tedodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo of Equatorial New Guinea(1979 – Present)
Omar Al-Bashir of Sudan(1989 – Present)
General Idi Amin Dada of Uganda(1971 – 1979)
Jose Eduardo Dos Santos of Angola(1979 - 2017)
Idriss Deby of Chad(1990 - Present)
Charles Taylor of Liberia(1997 – 2003)
Mobutu Sese Seko of the Democratic Republic of the Congo(1965 – 1997)

There is a shortlist, what wonderful African role models, dictator after genocide. And you think its a surprise that South Africa government is heading in a natural African direction ? No one stopped these others African leaders and in SA no one is stopping our leaders, it seems the apathy in Africa is the real disease.

Last edited:

cr@zydude

Executive Member
Well its hard to go against FW de Klerk comment when you look at how much more the majority of South Africans suffer post liberation.

If Apartheid is labelled as a crime against humanity then its just a matter of time that the ANC will labeled Genocide looting syndicate against South Africans.

The Apartheid era were very similar to the JFK USA era yet we don't refer to that era as the "Apartheid Era" globally, I wonder why ? Apartheid regime were tightly based around nationalism against communism not much different to JKF and even post JFK cold war era yet everyone seems to celebrate JFK as the greatest thing since sliced bread. Very few people even remember that MLK speech was the same year JFK got assassinated.

So ye go ahead and see Apartheid years as only BAD years to humanity but sit back and think for a second if the ANC were in control of this country 50 years earlier just how FUKD we would have been long before 2000. If you think we are heading South right now, the proof is in the pudding and if ANC took control 50 years earlier we would have been 100 feet under the ground at this point.

Freedom isn't FREE and that is the part the vast majority of South Africans never learned post liberation. Apparently they were all sold fairytales that the moment they have free movement and voting rights that they would all just be given free **** because it is called FREEdom after all.
Do you really think that in the 1920's the NP's biggest concern was communism?

I for one think that we would have been better off if the Cape qualified franchise had started spreading from 1910, allowing more and more non white men (and then women) to vote. A slow and steady transition would have been better than the 1990's shock. It also would have meant that ANC likely stuck to non violence, as there would have been progress, especially for their educated class of original members.

yebocan

Honorary Master
JFK era was seen as prosperous era yet Black citizens were seen as nothing different than under SA Apartheid era. Do you not understand the comparison or are you just acting stupid ?

In SA we call the period inhumane but in USA we celebrate the era. Just cause it is labelled Apartheid doesn't mean USA didn't have the same problems. You dont find it funny that MLK big speech just so happened the same year JFK died ?

Please educate yourself, find out what happened up to 1963 then come back here and respond with googly eyes because I am certain you had no idea when black lives movement and rights only kicked in over in the USA thus my apt comparison whether you like it or not.
well,...lets go with stupid ... in one hand is an orange, if you like a citrus cultivar , in the other is an apple, or pome
both are products of trees and yet they are vastly different... apples and oranges, just like you logic - is stupid at worst, dumb at best... jirre, that such thinking is possible is beyond me.

yebocan

Honorary Master
It was only the white mans fault. Lets forgive all the black on black violent crime during Apartheid era, lets forget that black on black crime was a big reason why the Apartheid policies were pushed to begin with.

Like it or not, ignore reality all you like but the fuel for apartheid approval came from what was observed nationally and globally within the black african society and the crime rate between black on black was massive back then and is still today.

This is all still the white mans fault right ? Take some blame for why the white man saw things a certain way and implemented Apartheid in the first place , take a good look at the rife crime all over SA today and face up to your own demons since you love to force the white man to face up to their demons even tho their demons have evidence to back it up.

ps. I forget all the peaceful black cultures in rest of Africa and how peaceful they have been coexisting without any black on black violence. All the African genocides which is black on black crime is clearly just the demonic powers of the white man and no black person should be held accountable for ACTUAL genocides.

Apartheid could have been avoided if the rest of Africa did not provided mountains of examples of just what danger comes from african black empowerment so love it or hate it, you are as much apart of the Apartheid system implementation whether you want to believe it or not.
if you are not able to make the basic connection between how the past influence the present... and just want to mount an emotive argument horse, go flog it somewhere else...have neither the interest no energy to engage you...go day sir,.

John Tempus

Expert Member
if you are not able to make the basic connection between how the past influence the present... and just want to mount an emotive argument horse, go flog it somewhere else...have neither the interest no energy to engage you...go day sir,.
Im making a factual point that rest of Africa did not have Apartheid and look what hell holes they were turned into. Im making a point that under Apartheid crime rates even among Black on Black was muuuuuuuuuch lower than it is today. I am making a point that you choose to ignore reason why Apartheid was pushed in the first place.

So remind me again why couldn't black people avoid raping and killing each other before 1930s ? This is a serious question and I am almost certain you will just respond with, "its white man fault" but if you feel like responding with actual intelligence then it would be pretty interesting.

A shocking side effect of Apatheid regime were the massively lower number of rapes within black culture due to restrictive movement, so please tell me why you think Apartheid was kept going if the results actually showed a better life for the majority when it came to safety. You can spew all your mumbo jumbo that everyone had a worse life, it does not align with verifiable facts but please go for it.

Last edited:

John Tempus

Expert Member
Do you really think that in the 1920's the NP's biggest concern was communism?

I for one think that we would have been better off if the Cape qualified franchise had started spreading from 1910, allowing more and more non white men (and then women) to vote. A slow and steady transition would have been better than the 1990's shock. It also would have meant that ANC likely stuck to non violence, as there would have been progress, especially for their educated class of original members.
Uh yes because the NP was Nationalist party, thats why they were supported by Americans,british,everyone at the signing at UN and the Apartheid decision was funny enough brought to the UN and approved.

Is everyone so ill informed or just selectively ignoring history ?

You do know that every country from Britain, France, USA were in support of Apartheid up until they were pushing to get rid of the gold standard ? I am starting to see a trend on MyBB that the vast majority who actually comment here have no fking idea what they are discussing.

Show me a non failed African state that was build up and brought to prosperity under African rule before we can even discuss if and how the change over should have been handled. I could be wrong but I am not aware of any African country that isn't getting UN support with either money or food from the West or have enough of their own resources but their own population is completely living in poverty.

The only one that remotely resemble some sort of african success is South Africa but it is trying its hardest to go down to the same subpar acceptable levels the rest of Africa seems to be happy with.