Tony Leon slams FW de Klerk Foundation for apartheid comment

FoXtroT

Expert Member
What did he actually say in that interview. A clip or a word for word quote would be nice. I know his foundation were idiots, but from what I understand what he said in the interview did not even cover the Crime Against Humanity piece.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
What did he actually say in that interview. A clip or a word for word quote would be nice. I know his foundation were idiots, but from what I understand what he said in the interview did not even cover the Crime Against Humanity piece.
Just watch from 22:00 and make up your own mind,

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
That’s because when you have the US supporting you, you can get away with ****. In fact one of the main reasons SA gov “fell” so to speak is due to lack of support from US as they went through their own drama with race relations. Till then SA and US actually traded a lot despite growing global opposition due to humanitarian concerns.

Needless to say, if they had a revolt against Zionism.. the state of Israel would fall even faster.

It’s quite telling when rationality with the US and their support of Israel is not there.

This is why in the early 90s there was an exodus of Zionists from Cpt by the fearful ones (granted this wasn’t just Zionists) as they knew full well the ANC wasn’t gonna accept Zionism ever. And personally I can’t see how you can be South African and support it.. if I was president I’d make people chose to to leave or openly acknowledge the stupidity there of with forfeit of return to Israel.

So yah.. when people try and defend the past.. good luck.
The only thing that 'fell' was communism. That changed the picture.

John Tempus

Expert Member
Well its hard to go against FW de Klerk comment when you look at how much more the majority of South Africans suffer post liberation.

If Apartheid is labelled as a crime against humanity then its just a matter of time that the ANC will labeled Genocide looting syndicate against South Africans.

The Apartheid era were very similar to the JFK USA era yet we don't refer to that era as the "Apartheid Era" globally, I wonder why ? Apartheid regime were tightly based around nationalism against communism not much different to JKF and even post JFK cold war era yet everyone seems to celebrate JFK as the greatest thing since sliced bread. Very few people even remember that MLK speech was the same year JFK got assassinated.

So ye go ahead and see Apartheid years as only BAD years to humanity but sit back and think for a second if the ANC were in control of this country 50 years earlier just how FUKD we would have been long before 2000. If you think we are heading South right now, the proof is in the pudding and if ANC took control 50 years earlier we would have been 100 feet under the ground at this point.

Freedom isn't FREE and that is the part the vast majority of South Africans never learned post liberation. Apparently they were all sold fairytales that the moment they have free movement and voting rights that they would all just be given free **** because it is called FREEdom after all.

Last edited:

Jabulani22

Expert Member
You do know when it was built and why, don't you? Just asking.
You do know it was servicing the townships right ?
Its history may have been military but its main use was being a crime against humanity apparently.

Jabulani22

Expert Member
Interesting to listen to this.
Appart from apartheid being wrong yes I agree but the anc, blf and eff are practicing apartheid right now.
By their own use of the phrase crime against humanity one can see atleast two crimes happening in RSA nowdys .
The targetting of minorities for exclusion from employment and the deaths of farmers .
Wheres the sanctions ?

yebocan

Honorary Master
Well its hard to go against FW de Klerk comment when you look at how much more the majority of South Africans suffer post liberation.

If Apartheid is labelled as a crime against humanity then its just a matter of time that the ANC will labeled Genocide looting syndicate against South Africans.

The Apartheid era were very similar to the JFK USA era yet we don't refer to that era as the "Apartheid Era" globally, I wonder why ? Apartheid regime were tightly based around nationalism against communism not much different to JKF and even post JFK cold war era yet everyone seems to celebrate JFK as the greatest thing since sliced bread. Very few people even remember that MLK speech was the same year JFK got assassinated.

So ye go ahead and see Apartheid years as only BAD years to humanity but sit back and think for a second if the ANC were in control of this country 50 years earlier just how FUKD we would have been long before 2000. If you think we are heading South right now, the proof is in the pudding and if ANC took control 50 years earlier we would have been 100 feet under the ground at this point.

Freedom isn't FREE and that is the part the vast majority of South Africans never learned post liberation. Apparently they were all sold fairytales that the moment they have free movement and voting rights that they would all just be given free **** because it is called FREEdom after all.
The Apartheid era were very similar to the JFK USA era yet we don't refer to that era as the "Apartheid Era" globally, I wonder why ?
^o_O:eek:o_O

The Apartheid era were very similar to the JFK USA era yet we don't refer to that era as the "Apartheid Era" globally, I wonder why ?
No need to wonder ---

surface

Executive Member
If anything the AWB might be a danger to De Klerk. They see him as a traitor.
AWB is such a mighty force even now that they have already eliminated De Klerk and put up another imposter in place. It will be years before we come to know the truth.

dlk001

Executive Member
"....but his foundation has done neither him nor his legacy any good by entering the lists on how apartheid was not a crime against humanity," Leon said.

But Mr Leon, it is de Klerk himself who said: "apartheid cannot be a crime.....". You cannot only point a finger at his foundation.

rambo919

Executive Member
Capture2.PNG

Signatories of the 2002 ICC that declared Apartheid a crime...... note how there not exactly a worldwide concensus as to the validity of the organization itself many would want you to believe.

C4Cat

Executive Member
View attachment 786166

Signatories of the 2002 ICC that declared Apartheid a crime...... note how there not exactly a worldwide concensus as to the validity of the organization itself many would want you to believe.
No, obviously there are many countries that want the court to exist but don't actually want to be subject to the courts mandate or prosecution.