Too good to be true? Uncapped LTE

Eric-B

Sounds like these guys are reselling all sorts.
Who even knows these days. Seems everyone has jumped onto this scam of falsely advertising uncapped LTE. I dont think Teknogeek is affiliated at all with Tech Global but they are doing just the same thing but who really knows as no questions can be answered. The lengths Teknogeeks "owner" went with this is totally unacceptable! It has become a personal attack for pointing out Rain does not to 24/7 unthrottled uncapped and that is false advertising and factual. No real company should conduct themselves in this sort of manner.

Their website is also not secure and for an IT company that should also raise lots of red flags.

Nineteeneightysix

Who even knows these days. Seems everyone has jumped onto this scam of falsely advertising uncapped LTE. I dont think Teknogeek is affiliated at all with Tech Global but they are doing just the same thing but who really knows as no questions can be answered. The lengths Teknogeeks "owner" went with this is totally unacceptable! It has become a personal attack for pointing out Rain does not to 24/7 unthrottled uncapped and that is false advertising and factual. No real company should conduct themselves in this sort of manner.

Their website is also not secure and for an IT company that should also raise lots of red flags.
I also saw the website wasn't secure and found it strange.

DANNLER

I don't understand why you didn't go to telkom for R599?
Or
799 [24/7]
Their is a reason why people still stick with telkom etc

New companies don't help
Im one of the few that still have two of the first telkom lte uncapped deals. With a fup of 300gb and variable speed.

Not this new 150gb 10mb/s deal they have going on.

My contracts are way past upgrade date but i keep it month to month.

my idea with techglobal was their deal price was in the same range as telkom with at R599, claiming it was a fup at 1tb might have been a bit hectic, but look at rain R250pm and we have reports that was close or even over 1tb usage.Hence i tried them cause who doesnt want to save money. So with keeping rain and telkom in mind i gave them the benifit of the doubt.

Unfortunately it failed and lost my money,but hey some you win and some you loose.

But atleast i didnt cancel my telkom deals. So back to normal for me.

Eric-B

Bull. Sounds like a sociopath. @rpm why are @Newsfeed not interested in following up?
I would say they worse than that. I have had them call my place of employment and bad mouth me with all these lies. She is now trying to bring the company I work for into this! Saying they tracked all the ip address back to where I work with my company name all over it. Best thing of all is I did it on my mobile and computer at home and not at work. She is apparently going to sue me for destroying her business because I slandered her all over the internet who knew 1 Facebook mesage with a link from Rain and MyBB post where 2 other people called them out is the entire internet. She claims that because of me her Facebook posts are gone and that I reported her and she cant advertise her Rain uncapped 24/7 30 day LTE. Well I wish I did report her first after all this woman has done. Seeing an investigative detective tomorrow to track the cell phone numbers that have been calling my boss and my office all day. I'm so looking forward to justice. Calling out a scam is not illegal. If she had proved to me that is was true and it's not I would have replied to my comment saying it's not a scam. And we all know that this is not true. I have emails from Rain confirming this on black and white. Although its obvious I have all my ducks in a row.

Think she thought by nagging and harassing my employer I will go make a public apology for her. I would like to know on what grounds am I can she honestly sue me for? For saying her product is a scam because they refused to answer my questions and blocked me? So many people have been burnt by Tech Global people are on edge now and have the right to question a service offered.

@rpm I know you aware of this but these matters do require your attention. What's right is right at the end of the day but False advertising is illegal!

ld13

Honorary Master
@Eric-B Stop die bus

How old are you if I may ask?

If you have been answering their phone calls in the manner that I think you have, they already have the upper-hand as they know that they have you riled - not the best position to be in. It is time to take a chill pill. You are taking things way too seriously.

What can she (he/it) sue you for? Anything she wants to.
Will they see it through? Probably not.

It is clear that they have no idea what they are on about. They tracked all the ip addresses back to where you work? Wow, if I had that class of information I would not brag about it I would simply get a lawyer to get on with drafting a letter with my demands as soon as possible.

Don't waste your money on a investigative detective.

BlockingThePass

Im one of the few that still have two of the first telkom lte uncapped deals. With a fup of 300gb and variable speed.

Not this new 150gb 10mb/s deal they have going on.

My contracts are way past upgrade date but i keep it month to month.

my idea with techglobal was their deal price was in the same range as telkom with at R599, claiming it was a fup at 1tb might have been a bit hectic, but look at rain R250pm and we have reports that was close or even over 1tb usage.Hence i tried them cause who doesnt want to save money. So with keeping rain and telkom in mind i gave them the benifit of the doubt.

Unfortunately it failed and lost my money,but hey some you win and some you loose.

But atleast i didnt cancel my telkom deals. So back to normal for me.
The Other One Is Quite Awful I'm using it like by the 15th of the month I'm gone back to 4mbps

But I have extra mtn data the black Friday deal as to you said you win some you lose some.

DANNLER

I would say they worse than that. I have had them call my place of employment and bad mouth me with all these lies. She is now trying to bring the company I work for into this! Saying they tracked all the ip address back to where I work with my company name all over it. Best thing of all is I did it on my mobile and computer at home and not at work. She is apparently going to sue me for destroying her business because I slandered her all over the internet who knew 1 Facebook mesage with a link from Rain and MyBB post where 2 other people called them out is the entire internet. She claims that because of me her Facebook posts are gone and that I reported her and she cant advertise her Rain uncapped 24/7 30 day LTE. Well I wish I did report her first after all this woman has done. Seeing an investigative detective tomorrow to track the cell phone numbers that have been calling my boss and my office all day. I'm so looking forward to justice. Calling out a scam is not illegal. If she had proved to me that is was true and it's not I would have replied to my comment saying it's not a scam. And we all know that this is not true. I have emails from Rain confirming this on black and white. Although its obvious I have all my ducks in a row.

Think she thought by nagging and harassing my employer I will go make a public apology for her. I would like to know on what grounds am I can she honestly sue me for? For saying her product is a scam because they refused to answer my questions and blocked me? So many people have been burnt by Tech Global people are on edge now and have the right to question a service offered.

@rpm I know you aware of this but these matters do require your attention. What's right is right at the end of the day but False advertising is illegal!
everything without being able to provide proof is just stories. How do you know she wants to sue you? Are you in contact with her? Do you save your conversations? Record phone calls? Have physical proof that she brought your work into it? without that its all he said and she said.

If you have proof of everything that you are claiming then go take action. Report the company. A few pages back there is a link where you can report and submit your proof

DANNLER

The Other One Is Quite Awful I'm using it like by the 15th of the month I'm gone back to 4mbps

But I have extra mtn data the black Friday deal as to you said you win some you lose some.
Yea,thats why i dont want to upgrade to this worse deal, but they keep on phoning me weekly about upgrading.

BlockingThePass

I honestly don't know whose right and whose wrong in these matters, but if as Eric-B stated they robbed him then they ****ing deserve it because I'm also tired of these scammers something similar happen to me for about R500 but I didn't proceed further and lost my money because it was an headache.

If the company is rebutable as they state they should be able to get out of the situation properly and in a healthy manner as far as this.

Captain Morgan

Seems like Axxess might be monitoring this thread...received an email earlier that they will no longer offer the activation month for free on the Cell C sim cards from tomorrow 1pm. The email further states that normal pro-rata billing will apply.

At least it will be a bit more difficult for these clowns to scam people with the so-called "Uncapped LTE".

DANNLER

I wonder if rain is also aware of their sim cards being resold for a higher price and mis advertised with false claims

Eric-B

@Eric-B Stop die bus

How old are you if I may ask?

If you have been answering their phone calls in the manner that I think you have, they already have the upper-hand as they know that they have you riled - not the best position to be in. It is time to take a chill pill. You are taking things way too seriously.

What can she (he/it) sue you for? Anything she wants to.
Will they see it through? Probably not.

It is clear that they have no idea what they are on about. They tracked all the ip addresses back to where you work? Wow, if I had that class of information I would not brag about it I would simply get a lawyer to get on with drafting a letter with my demands as soon as possible.

Don't waste your money on a investigative detective.
Well I can tell you I'm not in my 20's anyone but wish I was.

The slander and constant harassment is my issue with this particular woman. She has been calling my employer non stop and lying through her teeth. Sadly my employer has entertained this and even sent me a WhatsApp last night saying that I am going to be sued and I won't have any time to go to court due to work constraints. This woman is relentless and reminds me of a Nigerian you owe something to.

I am seeing the investigator to trace the number and get a restraining order if necessary. Boss already had 3 calls today from her. It has caused tension between us as my employer does not know any better and does not want his company name involved in this. She has also been phoning my office landline.

The best thing of all about this is she has not bothered to contact me at all. She called my office asked for my boss and I told her he is not available. I asked if I can take a mesage and in a snide voice she said "no need for you to know dont worry about it".

The pathetic sob storiesand wild accusations she gave my boss was obviously very convincing. Hence the reason she is doing this.

It's not a matter about said product being falsely advertised anymore this has gone straight to flat out harassment.

Eric-B

I wonder if rain is also aware of their sim cards being resold for a higher price and mis advertised with false claims
I have sent them all the proof I have about this. Another lady has also been reporting them to Rain.

wernerdp

I requested , refund via PayFast , see Response (attachment) from Tech Global to PayFast , which is a utter lie( no communication I am blocked everywhere , their phone number does not work) , but Payfast just believes them , I asked Payfast to get all the proof of their claim ,this the response.

The T&C I Breached was putting them on HelloPeter , which I removed as requested by Tech Global to get my refund , after the comment was removed , no response on 4 e mails to Tech Global

Good day

Thank you for getting back to me.

I understand your frustration with regards to this, at PayFast we assist in facilitating communication between you and the merchant with regards to delivery and payments.

In this case, the merchant is communicating with you and has advised you about their T&C's. We, unfortunately, can not override the merchant's decision of not wanting to refund due to the breach of their T&C's.

You will need to sort this out with the merchant or source a resolution outside of PayFast.

Regards,

Siyanda ::
Customer Service Representative
PayFast (Pty) Ltd
https://www.payfast.co.za/
021 300 4455

Attachments