Too good to be true? Uncapped LTE

Hold up.
It's Cell C now?
That makes more sense, 100GB Cell C package is R530, cheaper than Tech Global.
So it looks like they're reselling Cell C's 100gb for R599 hoping no one tries to go over 100gb and Rain off-peak uncapped for R389.
If that is so then i should be disconnected loooong ago.

DANNLER

Hold up.
It's Cell C now?
That makes more sense, 100GB Cell C package is R530, cheaper than Tech Global.
So it looks like they're reselling Cell C's 100gb for R599 hoping no one tries to go over 100gb and Rain off-peak uncapped for R389.
how they explained it to me was that the unlimmited offpeak is cell c. And the full uncapped is mtn. Thats why there is two different delivery times om the deals

SpliceGold

I can confirm that cell c data was down. I could not connect to anything and I had data. Could only make phone calls. Lasted about 2hours. I could even get onto my internet banking. I was not at home I was at work. Cell c has bad coverage where I live.

Speedster

Executive Member
There would be a lot less scepticism if @techglobal just came out and explained their business model. Legitimate businesses have nothing to hide, why are these guys so shady?

Where do they get their mobile access (they obviously don't have their own network)? Who do they have wholesale agreements with to resell their products? And so forth

SpliceGold

So many post yet they did not post a screenshot and THE ONLY people backing them is new accounts. Scam....
I can guarantee you I'm not affiliated with Tech Global. My sister sim card does work. She has been streaming and has used quite a fair amount of data already.

linkinpark

Expert Member
You know what everyone is going to say about your comment. My sister and I both do not have coverage in our area. The only thing that works is MTN that is it. No cell c, No vodacom, No Telkom, No fiber, no adsl etc..
I can confirm that cell c data was down. I could not connect to anything and I had data. Could only make phone calls. Lasted about 2hours. I could even get onto my internet banking. I was not at home I was at work. Cell c has bad coverage where I live.
Hmmm, you can confirm Cell C was down when there's no Cell C in your area only MTN? Lol

mrlgm007

All we want is a traceroute to google....

Windows Key and R, Type in CMD and press enter Type in the black window tracert 8.8.8.8 and press enter give it a little bit of time and share the results.

SpliceGold

All we want is a traceroute to google....

Windows Key and R, Type in CMD and press enter Type in the black window tracert 8.8.8.8 and press enter give it a little bit of time and share the results.
I don't have a laptop anymore. I got nothing to prove to any of you people. Believe it or not I actually dont care what you think. I'm not selling their products and just use it and it works for me.

On the speed test it connects to Axess or whatever. I get only 13mbps and as I said it works for me and I have internet again after months of having none. Again Believe it not and I actually dont give a hoot what you think. If you think it's a scam dont get it, simple as that.

SpliceGold

Im still online, according to my router Ive used more than 150gigs already
Dude its pointless telling anyone anything on this forum cause all what is going to happen is they will accuse you of being affiliated with Tech Global or you a re-seller. Then they going to say that you will more than likely be capped after you reach 200gb. The mind boggles with the logic really. Needless to say mine is still working and I have used around 120gb. My sister said she has used over 200gb but she has Bipolar so I would not really vouch for much that she says. I would go over and check and update on this forum but I not wasting my time with these people.