Too good to be true? Uncapped LTE

SpliceGold

To confirm if it's a real sustainable service or some fly by night judging from all the newbies punting this.
I did not make my profile to specifically post on this particular forum. I have been on here for a good few months and NOT for this post. The only reason I posted was to actually help to confirm if it is legit but then I'm accused of being affiliated with Tech Global. Not sure if every one on here are just a$$holes or they just carry on with life judging everything and everyone.

Slootvreter

Honorary Master
Dude its pointless telling anyone anything on this forum cause all what is going to happen is they will accuse you of being affiliated with Tech Global or you a re-seller. Then they going to say that you will more than likely be capped after you reach 200gb. The mind boggles with the logic really. Needless to say mine is still working and I have used around 120gb. My sister said she has used over 200gb but she has Bipolar so I would not really vouch for much that she says. I would go over and check and update on this forum but I not wasting my time with these people.
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

AirWolf

Honorary Master
I did not make my profile to specifically post on this particular forum. I have been on here for a good few months and NOT for this post. The only reason I posted was to actually help to confirm if it is legit but then I'm accused of being affiliated with Tech Global. Not sure if every one on here are just a$$holes or they just carry on with life judging everything and everyone.
Good luck - you're gonna need it.

Daruk

Honorary Master
I am Kenyan trying to move to sa.. Which should I choose Vodafone or mtn for internet?
Telkom - they piggyback on Vodacom for data where Telkom Mobile doesn't have coverage. They are generally cheaper all round too. Also - calls to other Telkom numbers are free and the 'freeme' packages include unlimited whatsapp and facebook messenger data. You also get 50 sms per day on freeme.

DeonSnr

Here is my experience with this 'business'.

When I enquired about the this product and coverage I mentioned to the consultant that Cell C LTE A is a problem in my area. I was assured it shouldn’t be a problem as I would receive a MTN sim.

I paid and when I received the sim I noticed that it was a Cell C sim. I contacted them and was told that they prefer Cell C as one has to wait more than two months for a MTN sim. I send an activation email with the hope that just maybe I will get coverage. I also spoke to them and they said that I will receive an email once the sim has been activated. Waited 24 hours then 48 hours. Sim was never activated up to today. When I enquired about it on their livechat it was suggested I ask for a refund by email to admin@techglobal which I did. I also asked for acknowledgement of receipt of my request which I never received nor the refund. I followed up with three emails. Still no reply nor refund.

Keep in mind that the only ways of communication with this lot is either by phone, which doesn’t work as it never gets answered and just keeps on ringing till it cuts out, their Livechat on the website where I get no satisfactory answers, on their facebook page and their email address. They blocked me on Facebook and their Livechat because I complained too much. So I have no means of communication with them anymore.

This has been going on for almost 6 weeks now. No active service, no refund.

Very very dodgy.

So those are the facts. You decide for yourself. Do business with them at your own risk.

Daruk

Honorary Master

When I enquired about the this product and coverage I mentioned to the consultant that Cell C LTE A is a problem in my area. I was assured it shouldn’t be a problem as I would receive a MTN sim.

I paid and when I received the sim I noticed that it was a Cell C sim. I contacted them and was told that they prefer Cell C as one has to wait more than two months for a MTN sim. I send an activation email with the hope that just maybe I will get coverage. I also spoke to them and they said that I will receive an email once the sim has been activated. Waited 24 hours then 48 hours. Sim was never activated up to today. When I enquired about it on their livechat it was suggested I ask for a refund by email to admin@techglobal which I did. I also asked for acknowledgement of receipt of my request which I never received nor the refund. I followed up with three emails. Still no reply nor refund.

Keep in mind that the only ways of communication with this lot is either by phone, which doesn’t work as it never gets answered and just keeps on ringing till it cuts out, their Livechat on the website where I get no satisfactory answers, on their facebook page and their email address. They blocked me on Facebook and their Livechat because I complained too much. So I have no means of communication with them anymore.

Very very dodgy.

So those are the facts. You decide for yourself. Do business with them at your own risk.
Let's hear if @techglobal show up to respond...
That is 100% correct, we will be dropping delivery time from 31 July to 3-5 Business Days (The 5 Is just to cover outlying areas)
Seems someone dropped the ball then...

Smith3366

Very very dodgy.

Attachments

Smith3366

See if he can assist if not keep me us updated so that I can know if I should continue with them or not

SlowInternet

Executive Member
Just out of curiousity I emailed them 2 days ago with some general questions. I still haven't received a reply.